I want to be....A HERO!

≪Candy's Pov ≫

I chew on my bottom lip while my fingers were tracing a circle on a smooth marble, counter. I was Currently in the League of Villains Hideout. Kurogiri, Set Cotten candy-flavored water in front of me. My lips curve into a smile, "Thank you!" I took a hold of the drink taking a sip. Kurogiri just hummed in response.

I wasn't really a villain, I was just treated with respect because my parents are very well known villains. Only a few people in the Villain league know about my parents having me. The rest of the world has no idea! I set my cup down, before speaking, "I think I want to become a hero." Kurogiri almost drops the cup he was cleaning, "A-Are you sure about that, I don't think the others would approve of such act." Kurogiri stuttered. I smiled brightly, "I don't care what about the others think! I'm going to become a Hero!" I jump up from my seat, "I also don't want you to get hurt..." Kurogiri mumbled.

"Did you say something?" I ask Kurogiri my purplish pinkish eyes gazed with curiosity, "No...Nothing at all."
"If you say so!" I exclaim, "I should be heading home tell Tomura I said hi!" I waved while exiting the Bar/hideout, Heading back home.

I laid my head down on my Mother's lap, She was caressing my hair like she did when I was a child, "I want to be a hero." I said looking up at my mother. She stopped Caressing my hair for a moment, Mother gave me a closed-eyes smile. "If That's what you wish sweetie, Then become a hero." I smile brightly as My mother said those words, "Truly? You won't stop me?" I said sitting up slightly, "What right do I have to stop you? Sure your father might become a little upset that you did not follow in our footsteps but remember, No one can choose your fate. You must make that decision on your own." I engulfed Mother into a giant hug, "Mom...Why did you become a villain?" I asked hugging her close. My mother slightly pulls away. Her bright blue eyes looking right at me.

"I....I was raped, by some heroes, as a child." Mother held her breath for a second before continuing, "The other Heroes- Didn't come to save me. It happened in an alleyway, I screamed for help... No one came to rescue me..." My mother started, I stared in shock as a tear fell from her eyes, "They had there way with me, Those filthy heroes!" My Mother said venom lacing her every word. My mother held her mouth, while her other hand tried to wipe the tears away from her face. "I-I'm sorry sweetie– I lost my cool." Mother said her voice breaking, "There's nothing to be sorry about mother!" I hugged her, "I promise once I become a hero! I'm going to make sure that those things never happen to another person again!" I said hugging her once again.

Mother put on a sad smile, "I Believe someday You're going to be a great hero my little gumdrop."

-edited-