Prologue

"Dem! Get your head out of the clouds!" Dem's trainer yelled. Dem found herself under the body of another Irken, Ditz. 

"Dem!? What the hell are you doing?" Ditz whispered to her. 

"Sorry, Just thinking."She said springing up , and forcing one of her Pak's arms to Ditz's neck, Choking her. Ditz struggled against the arm, its grip growing stronger. Her face grew purple, her struggle fading. 

"Dem! That's enough!" The trainer shouted. The arm slowly went back into her pack, hiding.         "Alright Cadets, that concludes training today, Tallest Amethyst has set up some snacks in the lounge, after that you're free to explore the halls until lights out."The trainer announced. Dem walked over t o Ditz, who was catching her breath. "Hey, I didn't mean to hurt you I just-" she  cut off by Ditz's hand slapping firmly against her cheek. 

"Yeah no Shit!" She yelled. Dem fell to the ground , Ditz paused for a second then helped her up. "Sorry,I know you didn't mean it. "She said , rubbing Dem's cheek. They both ran to the lounge laughing over what happened earlier. "Hey, lets sit on the roof." Dem suggested. 

(Time skip from GIR)

They both sat next to each other on the roof. 

"Do ever not want to be an Invader?" Ditz asked quietly.

"No, Only Defectives would think that." Dem answed back.

"Well, guess I'm defective then Dem..." Ditz said , her voice trailing off. Dem wipped Ditz's eyes, full of tears. "I don't wanna be like this Dem. Help me..." she said burring her face into the taller Irkens chest. "Since when does the "Almighty Ditz" get emotional?" Dem asked, pushing her away. Ditz sighed. "Sorry, I just wanna help people not destroy everything the hold dear." 

"Well, we're Irkens for The Tallest's sake. We are supposed to do that. It's in our nature." Dem answered , rubbing Ditz's antenna. She pushed her.

"STOP DOING THAT DEM!" She yelled. Dem laughed. 

"No." She answer.

"Dem, one day I hope you'll take this seriously. One day I won't be here. I can't keep you happy forever." Dem tightly hugged her. 

"I know Ditz. One day, we'll be on a mission together, and  I swear Ditz. I will protect you."

"Thanks Dem. You're The best."

"I know Ditz, I know."