You gained two more

DEEP DARK AND DANGEROUS

CHAPTER 30

RYAN P.O.V

“Jared, we are so stupid. I’m on my period, I can’t get pregnant.” I said to him when we were in the shower and he laughed.

“I forgot you had your period.” He said running his hands up and down my sides. “Well good.” He smiled and kissed me. Today we would be walking around Boston while Heather and Liam spend some time together. They had booked us a table at some dinner place tonight and told us to dress up so I was excited.

“Okay, hurry up. I’m ready to go and explore.” I said to him as I got out of the shower. I put on a purple tank top and jean shorts. I also put a clip in my hair at the top of my head. He had styled his hair up in the front and wore a black shirt with a pair of white shorts.

“Ready?” He asked while I grabbed my bag and threw it over my head to have it over my shoulder and against my side.

“Yup.” I grabbed his hand as we walked out the door and down to the city. Oh how I loved the city.

*JARED P.O.V*

I loved watching Ryan. I loved watching her do anything. She was walking ahead of me and every so often she would turn around and make sure I was still right with her. Every time she turned around I would smile at her and she would smile back at me. I didn’t want to admit but I was so in love with her. I haven’t really said those words to her but I say them in my head every single day.

“Are you hungry?” I asked her and she shook her head no as she headed into a store and I followed behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on her shoulder and I watched everything she would pick up and she would laugh and show me and I would smile. Last night while she was sleeping I snuck out and bought her a promise ring. I let go of her while she looked at the same spot and I got down on one knee and when she turned around she gasped.

“What are you doing?” She asked me and I just put my finger over my mouth to tell her to be quiet.

“Ryan, we have been dating for almost a year and I don’t say it all the time but I love you so much. I would love if you would take this promise ring. I promise to be there for you in the hard times. And when your mother’s death get’s a little too tough and you need to cry, I’ll tuck you into bed and let you cry until you have soaked my shirts. When you’re stressed from school lay down in bed and I’ll take care of it for you. Most of all I promise to love you.” I smiled up at her and I could tell she was about to cry. “Ryan, will you promise to love me?” I asked her and she cried.

“Yes!” She nearly shouted and I stood up and wrapped her in my arms and held her up.

“I love you so much.” I said kissing the side of her head.

“I love you too.” I bought her a plain ring. Just a silver band a gold heart on it. I placed the ring on her finger and she admired it before she looked up at me and kissed me. “It’s beautiful.” She said as she grabbed my hand and we continued walking. “Hey, babe?” She asked after a while and I looked over at her.

“Yes?” I asked her.

“I’m starving. You need to feed me.” She said putting both her hands on her hips and glaring at me.

“What would you like?” I asked her.

“Pizza.” She answered and raised her eyebrows. She got them done yesterday and they look pretty good to me.