↳1: The End Of Sirrelia

WHEN AURELIA AWOKE that morning to an empty bed, she almost panicked. The keyword in that sentence being almost, as the boy she was with the night before was standing next to her, pulling up his trousers. She smiles stupidly at him, pulling the covers up slightly to cover her naked torso.

"Mornin' Love!" She says first, her morning voice chipper. Sirius replies with a curt nod. He grabs his shirt and quickly shuffles it on. There was a pregnant pause of silence before she broke it. "What time is it?" She asked, looking around the room that was still empty apart from the two.

"6 o'clock." He answered, his voice deep and gruff. Aurelia studied his face, looking for a sign of emotion but she couldn't catch any sign of such. She wasn't used to anything other than his usual joking self, it was strange seeing him so serious.

"So, where are th-" She's cut off by a frustrated groan. She jumps slightly, her mind racing on what she could've done to make him upset but looking over she sees that Sirius was simply having trouble buttoning up his top. She lets out a sigh of relief and moves towards him. "Here, let me help."

She takes the shirt into her hand and begins to button it slowly and carefully. She looks up at him, a gentle smile on her face. Sirius' face opposes hers in every way. Her eyebrows furrow and her smile falters though she tries to keep it up. She continues in silence, purely concentrating on the task. She glances up every twenty seconds or so, desperation for a reaction in her eyes.

She finishes the final button and lets out a nervous giggle. "And there you go." For the first time that morning, he finally smiles at her. Her eyes beam and takes this as permission to lean in for a kiss. Sirius returns it with passion, the distance between them closing.

Aurelia lets her worries fade as she kisses the boy she loves. Every stress or worry built in her head leaves, her hands wrinkle his shirt and his press against the small of her back. Her toes crinkle and her heart buzzes and she can't imagine anywhere else she could be right now.

She felt something new, something she was sure would last forever, something special. He moves his hands onto her waist and she wraps hers around his neck as if it was instinct. And she replayed the memories of last night over and over in her head as they kiss.

"Sirius, stop, you're tickling my neck!" Aurelia wheezes as her boyfriend peppers kisses along her neck. The two lay posted together in front of the fire in the Gryffindor common room, the room around them empty.

"Hmmm," Sirius said, pulling away from her neck, a fake look of thought dawning on his face "How about no." With that he goes back to kissing her neck.

Aurelia gasped and tried to scurry away but the arm around her waist made it difficult. "Sirius, anyone can walk in and see us" She protested with no real fight in her voice. She barely pushed or squirmed against him.

"Let them see, then. It may bring a bit of excitement to their lives" Sirius laughed. Aurelia giggled and simply allowed Sirius to kiss her.

"I swear Sirius if I was anyone else, I'd say you're obsessed with my neck" She laughs at how his hair and small scruff tickled her.

"What can I say," Sirius smiled. "I love your neck and I love you" The words flew out of his mouth so fast that he didn't even have time to process it.

Aurelia however noticed and it caused her to freeze immediately. She looked over at Sirius who had also froze in quick realization of what he said, his arm now limp next to her. "What did you say?" She stutters the questions.

Sirius does not answer nor does he get a chance to because Aurelia was throwing herself at him, pulling him into a kiss. This one passionate yet soft at the same time, different from their other kisses.