Promise

i woke up in Noen's warm embrace, i smile. the room was silent all you counter was birds from outside, cars passing by. i lay there with my eyes closed smiling softly treasuring this moment until someone started banging on the front door.
i scoff.
"i'll be right back baby let me go answer the door" i say. he nods
i put on one of Noens hoodie and went downstairs to see who was at the door.
i open it and it's Chase and some snobby looking girl.
"what do you want Chase" i roll my eyes.
"i just wanted to say that i lost feelings for you and you lost your chance" he says.

"hey guess what i don't care BYE" i shut my front door in their face and lock it. i go back upstairs and shut the door to my room.

"who was it?" Noen asks.
"oh just chase and his new chick" i say crawling into the bed and lay next to Noen and play with his hair.
"hey baby?" he asks.
"yes love" i say still playing with his hair.
"would you ever leave me for someone else" he says sounding a little sad.

"no baby i would never leave you for someone else i'll always be here with you" i say as i look into his eyes admiring them.
"then why do you fall for Chase's tricks and games. Why Brynn" he says sounding heartbroken.

"baby he's manipulative. i try not to fall for them. i promise baby i won't fall for them again okay" i say softly. i look at him and he looks at me with sadness in his eyes and my heart broke.

i intertwine my fingers with his and kiss him softly "baby i won't fall for his foolishness again i promise baby." i say as i caressing his face
"you pinky promise" he says holding his pink up

"i pinky promise" i hold my pinky up and we interlock them together. we both smile softly.

Hi i finally updated I also change her name so ye. Imma try and update as often as I can I PROMISE
LOVE I GUYS. 😊🥰😘