Lilith x reader

(Art by me)

"Hey Lilith, can I have your opinion on something really quickly?"

Said female made one last adjustment to her dress and looked in the full length mirror before heading upstairs to your shared bedroom, where you were getting ready for an upcoming party.

Charlie was holding a party at the hotel and had invited both you and Lilith to come. Happily, you had accepted her invitation.

"What did you need de- woah..." Lilith's eyes widened at your appearance.

Most of your hair was tied up in a bun. You had a choker around your neck with a small heart shaped jewel attached. Lilith's eyes trailed over your showing curves and leg that your tight dress revealed. The bottom of the dress pooling around your feet and the slit showing your leg every time you moved. You adjusted your sweetheart neckline and looked at her.

In Lilith's eyes, you looked like an absolute goddess. So pure and radiant and beautiful. She honestly though you were an Angel. She was having a hard time looking away, but she didn't care.

Suddenly, another thing caught her attention. Your lipstick.

The fiery color that was plastered onto your lips captured her full attention. She was drawn to them and hadn't noticed she had started moving towards you until you spoke.

"Lilith are you ok?" She didn't answer, only continued to walk towards you. It seemed like she was in a daze and wasn't going to break out of it. "Lilith answer-mmph!"

You barely had time to finish your sentence before Lilith's lips crashed onto yours. She pushed you back against the wall, her hands resting on your hips as she turned the kiss into a heated make-out session.

"Lilith... we have to get going. Mmm- We'll be late. You mumbled into the kiss.

The blonde pulled back and gave you a lustful look. "Sorry Baby, that color on your lips just made them look irresistible." She muttered, looking away.

You blushed before smiling and grabbed her chin, making her look at you. Placing a soft kiss on her lips, you gently moved her back.

"If you're that desperate, we can play around some more after the party." You have a flirtatious look and sauntered out of the room. It took a few minutes before Lilith was actually able to move.

"Wait Baby! Are you being serious? Love!" Lilith exclaimed, running to the stairs and after you.
____________________________________________
Thank you so much for reading, sorry if it seems rushed.

We hope you liked this story dear readers! We hope that you had fun reading this! -Alastor

(Word count 456)(this one's really short and I'm so sorry about that.)

7 more days until Hazbin Hotel is released.