Finn Wolfhard 002

———

———❝Shut up, Wyatt

———
Shut up, Wyatt.

"CAN you tell us what it was like meeting thousands of fans at the most recent convention? Was there any question that really stuck out to you?" The interviewer questioned.

"I think Finn can manage to answer that." Wyatt said, smirking as he looked at Finn — who was squishing his cheeks as he tried to hide the fact that he was blushing — and nudged him.

Finn slightly smiled as he thought of the
girl who had asked an interesting question.

'Would you ever date a fan? But if you did... would you prefer to keep them a secret, or would you like to let the world know who you are with?'

"Err... so this one girl at our recent convention had asked us an interesting question — well to me, anyway — and I couldn't help but to answer it." Finn let out a small laugh. "She had asked us: would you ever date a fan? But if you did... would you prefer to keep them a secret, or would you like to let the world know who you are with? And so I, of course, had to just respond."

He ran a hand through his messy curls. "I told her that of course I'd date a fan. However, I wouldn't announce the relationship we share until after we've dated for a good few months."

Wyatt snorted. "Finn, you got something to tell everyone?" He teased.

"Shut up, Wyatt." Finn laughed. "The girl who asked that, well, she's actually my girlfriend. She blended in with the crowd as any other person there to see us, but I had no clue she'd ask that."

He grinned like an idiot. "My girlfriend and I have been dating for almost ... seven months now." He hummed. "She's amazing. The sweetest and most caring soul I've met."

"What's her name?" The interview asked.

"Her name is Y/N."