55

btw, I have been getting your messages. I don't remember the password to my email so I cant respond. but I love them!

"Ethan, just let it go.", Tae have Ethan's hoodie back to him.

"You're going back to him when I was the one comforting you this whole time?"

"Yes because I don't love you like I love him!"

"Wow. Yeah if you would have loved him, you wouldn't have kissed some dude on the street. Aka, me."

"J-Just get over it!", Tae started to feel guilty.

"No. Who are you gonna kiss next? Some dude working at Burger King? And Jungkook is gonna forgive you and it's all going to get fixed like the perfect fairytale you want right? Because everything goes your way? Fucking whore.", Ethan snapped.

Tae couldn't help it and slapped Ethan on the cheek:

"You have no idea what's going on in my life right now. So don't try to act like you know shit about me! I thought you were cool, but you're just as cocky as the rest of them! Admit it, you only wanted me for sex. Didn't you?"

Ethan touched his cheek and looked at Tae, shocked.

"Fine. You want the truth? Here's the fucking truth! I only wanted to comfort you because Jungkook left you alone. I only wanted to fuck you. If I see a big ass, I'm going to go for it. I mean, I'm sure a lot of guys have already hit on you before because of your ass. Jungkook too."

Tae gaped his mouth and his tears came down. He shook his head, "You're sick."

He then ran to the bathroom in a stall and locked the door.

Crying into his hands, he tried to get rid of the negative thoughts in his mind.

"Have you guys seen Tae? He usually waits for me outside of 4th hour and he wasn't there. And I didn't see him in the hallway.", Jungkook looked around, talking to Jimin and the rest at lunch.

"I don't know where he's at.", Yoongi shrugged:

Jungkook sighed and rubbed his hands through his hair, "I'm gonna go pee."

He walked to the boy's bathroom and pissed, but when he was done he heard sniffling.

He opened one of the stalls to check it out and that's when he saw Tae.

Tae looked up and hurriedly wiped his eyes when he saw Jungkook:

"Tae? What the hell are you doing in here?", Jungkook grabbed his hand and pulled him out.

"I was just using it."

"For the whole day? I- wait, are you crying?", Jungkook rubbed his thumb under Tae's eye.

Tae removed his hand and answered, "No. I was just... sweating."

"Don't lie to me. You know I don't like it when you hide stuff from me.", Jungkook got closer.

Tae felt intimidated and just put his head down.

"Tell me. What happened?"

"Nothing."

"Taehyung."

"Nothing happened."

"Tae-"

Tae cut him off by kissing him deeply, giving Jungkook a chance to taste his strawberry lips.

"Nothing happened."

"If you think kissing me when you're upset is gonna make me forget about this, then you're hella wrong."

"Nothing is wrong. Nothing happened. I'm completely fine and happy.", Tae showed a tight smile.

"Did someone do something? Did Ethan do something?"

"No! Where'd you get Ethan from?!"

"Depending on the sound of your voice, I can tell he did something. Come on.", Jungkook dragged Tae to the cafeteria.

"Jungkook! What are you doing?", Tae showed a mad expression to him as Jungkook sat him on the table with the other boys.

"Handling stuff."

He walked over to Ethan and his goons and tapped his shoulder.

Ethan turned around and raise his eyebrows.

He stood up and glanced at Tae, who was sitting at the table behind Jungkook.

"What the hell did you to do Taehyung?", Jungkook clenched his fists, making Tae run up to him.

"Only told him the truth,", Ethan shrugged and showed a sly smile.

"And what was that?", Jungkook asked.

"That everyone is using him for his ass. Even you. That everyone just wants to fuck him. You, most of all. Oh come on Kook. We know he has a big ass. You only want to fuck right?", Ethan pressed.

Something flashed in Jungkook's eyes, and before he could do anything, Tae held his arm and whispered into his ear, "Please don't. If you love me, you'll walk away."

Jungkook closed his eyes and glared at Ethan, before turning back and stomping to the table.

Sitting down, and poking his fork in his food, his eyes filled with rage.

"Tae, you wanna fill us in?", Jimin questioned.

"Maybe later. And Jungkook, can we talk?"

"You believe him. Don't you?", Jungkook didn't look at him.

"W-What? I-"

"That's why you have been ignoring me. You believe him."

"I don't!"

"I needa cool off.", Jungkook walked away and headed out.