Aliens, Brains, and Bendy Straws

In Ghidorah's living room, he was with Toga who is tied up in a chair and a video camera being hold by Yu.

"Really, is it because I'm an alien", said Ichi.

"Yes, then Dabi break into the door and save he", said Toga happily.

"I can't believe you talk me into this", said Dabi unhappily.

"Well because you love me, so let do this now!", shouted Toga.

"I can't believe you also agree with it", said Dabi to his mother-like figure.

"Come on, I want to make this rememberable", said Yu.

"Is everyone ready", said Toga.

"I am", said Yu.

"Could I have second thoughts", said Dabi then two nodded their heads sideways and he head to the door.

"Ready. Set. Go!", shouted Yu as she turned on the camera and start to recording.

"Puny human, I will up your brain with bendy straws", said Ichi as a the straw is tape to his thumb claw of his wing.

"You can suck out my mind, liver, and spleen but a hero never surrender", said Toga then Ichi put the straw on his forehead using honey.

"Silence human, no one can save you now", said Ichi then Dabi break through the door, "It's Blueflame".

"My hero!", shouted Toga in happiness.

"Alien scum, your reign of terror end now", said Dabi bravely then tackle Ichi.

The two pretend to find until Ghidorah play dead.

"I'll save you Toga", said Dabi as he burn the ropes that tied up Toga on the chair.

"My knight in shining armor!", shouted Toga as she went she got free, she tackle and kiss Dabi on the lisp.

Yu still filmed them kissing while Dabi wave his hand to tell her to stop.

Yu stop recording and rewatch it, "Awww how sweet".

"Okay we did bye", said Dabi as he head to his bedroom

"Wait for me my love", said Toga as she took the straw off of her and followed him to their bedroom.

"Okay sweetie you can", said Yu then saw Ghidorah sleeping on the ground as not playing dead, she lower herself down and kiss him on the cheek and left.