🎈how you met🎈

This is my first story so some things might not make sense!
Sorry for any grammar mistakes!
Y/N= your name
L/N =last name
F/D = favorite drink
F/C = favorite color
Y/T = your talent
N/N =nickname
Before the killing game

🔍Shuichi Saihara🔍
It was your first day at Hopes Peak Academy and you were filled with excitement! You had been admiring this school for years and ever since you were 5 years old, you already planned that you would be the Ultimate Y/T to get into Hopes Peak Academy. That hard work payed off and you got in as the Ultimate Y/T!  Your mom dropped you off and you carried a F/C bag with you for your dorm. You met the principal and found out your dormmate was a girl named Kaede Akamatsu *If you're a boy reading this your dormmate is Kaito Momota* "It was a pleasure meeting you Miss. L/N. I hope you'll enjoy it here, as many others have. Your guider to guide you around campus should be here any moment now." I have no idea what they call people who guide new kids around schools ;w; As Mr.Kirigiri said that the door creaked open. You noticed a pale boy, with dark blue hair and a black hat almost covering his face. "Y-You wanted to see me sir?" He stuttered. You could barely hear him. He noticed you and your eyes looked into eachothers for a few moments. After a minute of silence between you two he pulled his hat so you couldn't even see his face. You slightly giggled at this. You felt your face heat up as you put your hand to your cheek you noticed you were blushing, which made you blush even more. "Ah yes. Mr.Saihara! Right on time. I would want you to guide our new student," He gestures to you. "Y/N L/N. Please guide them around campus and show them to where the dorms are." "R-Right away sir!" You could barely see his face but you could tell he was blushing bright red. "Alright lets go!" You said standing up grabbing your F/C bag and walked up to him. You both left the office and it was silent for about 2 minutes. "So!" You tried to start up a conversation which startled him a bit. "What's your name?" You said as you inched closer to his face. "A-Ah, I-It's Shuichi Saihara, I'm the ultimate detective." He stuttered even more around you which you thought was quite cute. You giggled and held your hand out. "I'm Y/N L/N, The ultimate Y/T! Nice to meet you!" He slowly grabbed your hand and said "Y-Y/N...Pretty name.." He managed to talk barely stuttering. "Really? Thanks!" You slightly blushed. "I suppose I should be showing you around campus now, c'mon" He smiled. You walked around campus with him and was shocked at how big the school was. Literally 10X the size of the white house! Okay.. Maybe you were over exaggerating there but man! It sure was big. Once you got to your dorms you thanked him and he quickly ran off. He was quite cute! You thought as you were unpacking and talking to your new dormmate.

  ---

  🃏Kokichi Oma🃏

"I'm soo late!" You thought as you were quickly running over to school. Your alarm didn't go off, your parents were out getting groceries and you had no money! "I shouldn't have spent it all on Soul Eater Manga!" You thought as you regretted ever buying that stupid manga! If you didn't buy it you would have enough money for atleast a F/D at *insert coffee place here*! You couldn't think straight until you bumped into a boy. "Ah great! I would beat the hell outta this guy if I wasn't already 30 minutes late!" You opened your eyes and say a little boy a bit shorter/taller than you with dark purple hair bounced off at either ends. He wore a little checkered scarf and looked like a elementary schooler if he had his emo phase earlier. "Ow! You should really watch where you're going filthy peasant! After all, this is the ultimate supreme leader you're bumping into!" The little boy said as he quickly stood up. "Look, I don't have time to play games. I'm already 30 minutes late to my new school, not much better than bumping into some idiot like you." You quickly gathered your stuff together and stood up looking at him. "W-Wha!?" You saw tears forming into his eyes and you went into full panic anxiety mode. "Oh shit- I-I'm sorry here uh.." You were cut off by hearing the sound of laughter. You looked up with a confused look on your face and saw he was the one laughing. "Ha! You really fell for those fake tears didn't ya!" He managed to spit out between gasps for air. You were super angry at him. "Didn't I already say I'm late!? I don't have time for stupid games like these!" You yelled at him. He looked at you with a confused face. "Huh? Are you going to Hopes Peak?" He asked. "Y-Yeah..Why?" "Welllll I'm going there too! But im just ditching!" You were taken back by this. "This guy? In a highschool?" "...Or maybe I'm just lying~" You were now gonna break. You felt tears forming in your eyes. Kokichi noticed this and was taken back by it. "H-Hey I'm sorry.. Uh.. You wanna ditch with me? Or.. Do something? You can't really make it now they already closed the gate. Heck, I was late too." He asked genuinely. You looked up at him. "Is he asking me to ditch with him? On the first day too!?" You sighed and said. "Yeah sure whatever." Kokichi got super duper happy and said. " Great! I'm Kokichi Oma! And you areee?" "Y/N L/N. Ultimate Y/T." Kokichi put his hands into fists and said "Wow! Thats an amazing talent ya got there! Hey can I call you N/N? I'm gonna call you N/N now c'mon! Let's go to *insert coffee store here*!" He grabbed your hand, holding it. You jumped back and were very startled by it. "Hm. Whatever. Atleast he's paying."
this was so long i apologize-