☁️who's jealous of you☁️

🔍Shuichi Saihara🔍

Kaede Akamatsu
"I support Shuichi throughout his and Y/N's relationship, but sometimes I wish he would just consider me more than a friend.."

🃏Kokichi Oma🃏

Shuichi Saihara
"It seems I'm too late.. Oma is happy with Y/N and Y/N is happy with Oma. All I can do now is hope the best for their relationship"

⭐️Kaito Momota⭐️

Maki Harukawa
"Y/N.. I thought of her as a friend.. But when she and Kaito started dating... I'll kill her definitely."

💕Rantaro Amami💕

Kokichi Oma
"My sweet Rantaro.. There's a filfthy whore begging for your attention. And you give it to her. Why is that? You're probably being forced.. I'll save you from that hell."

🎾Ryoma Hoshi🎾

Kirumi Tojo
"I wish for Ryoma to be mine, but it seems he is already in a happy relationship with Y/N. I respect that and I will not do any harm to Y/N whatsoever... Unless.. I am given an order to bring harm to her."

🎭Korekiyo Shinguji🎭

Angie Yonaga
"Atua says Korekiyo is Angie's soulmate! Everything Atua says is correct! So why is he with Y/N? Atua says he has mistaken his soulmate! So all I have to do is find a way to get rid of Y/N! Nyahaha!"

🔊K1-B0🔊

Miu Iruma
"Grr.. Keebo is always spending time with Y/N and never with me! He's always late for his maintenance ever since he started dating Y/N! That whore Y/N... I'll make an invention that'll definetly make Keebo break up with Y/N!"

🌻Gonta Gokuhara🌻

Kokichi Oma
"Grrr.. I can never use Gonta anymore! Y/N keeps him away from me and I hate it! I'll just find some way to get rid of Y/N.. Yeah.. Maybe.. Toliet paper? Poisoning?"

🎹Kaede Akamatsu🎹

Miu Iruma
"That filthy SLUT! Whenever I see her in the music room playing the piano with MY Kaede, It just makes my blood boil! I'll make Y/N's life a fucking hell! It'll be so bad she'll be craving for death!"

🔪Maki Harukawa🔪

Kaito Momota
"Stupid,stupid,stupid! I atleast want to accomplish something I'm proud of before I die! The universe is my reason to live! I lovw my universe! And Maki is my universe! Stupid Y/N.."

🎀Tsumugi Shirogane🎀

Rantaro Amami
"I always see Y/N hanging out with Tsumugi... That could be us.. If Y/N hadn't come then that could've been me and Tsumugi.."

👑Miu Iruma👑

Keebo
"I'm stuck with Kokichi while the love of my life is with some fiflthy peasant named Y/N? This isn't fair.. I want something in my life to cherish! And that something is Miu.. I'll get you back Miu! Just how?"

🥋Tenko Chabashira🥋

Himiko Yumeno
"Tenko used to hang out with me everyday.. But now she does that with Y/N only! We used to go to the park and go on the seesaw together! Where did those fun times go..?"

🔮Himiko Yumeno🔮

Angie Yonaga & Tenko Chabashira
Tenko: "Y/N is such a degenerate! I dont care what gender! If anybody dates Himiko, I'll throw them into the sun!"
Angie: "Atua has spoken.. Atua says I have to save Himiko from Y/N! That'll be easy as pie! Nyahaha!"

🌼Angie Yonaga🌼

Himiko Yumeno
"Even if Angie brainwashed me I still care about her... Maybe... A love spell will work?"

🎁Kirumi Tojo🎁

Gonta Gokuhara
"Gonta used to go with Kirumi everday to this place called boba.. But now she does that with Y/N! What is this feeling? Gonta not like it at all!"