9.

Kylie's POV
I rose up in the air while being surrounded by flames. What the heck is going on? How am I floating in the air?! I noticed that there were flames coming from my hands. I wonder what would happen if I...

"Take this Jessie!" I shouted as i threw a fire ball at him.

"Ow! What the heck was that?!" Jessie exclaimed as he frantically looked around. Wait a sec.. He can't see me? I slowly went down to the ground and waved my hands in front of his face. I have invisibility powers! This is so freaking cool! Now its time for payback.

I punched him in the face and watched as he flew back in impact. Please tell me I have super strength too.
After he got up, he stared at me. I tensed up as he smirked and started walking slowly towards me. I was caught.

"There you are.." Jessie said as he used inhuman speed to catch me.

Dylan, I need you..

Dylan's POV
I watched as she rose up in the air and disappeared. Where did she go? I tried to track her scent but it has completely disappeared.

I heard a faint voice say, "Take this Jessie!" And i knew that was her.

My Mate.

I mindlinked my guards to surround the rouges just in case Kylie is im danger while she's... Wherever she is. After i told them what to do, everything happened so fast.

Jessie was hit by an invisible force and fell to the ground. When he got up, he stared blankly at the air. What is he doing?

Then after awhile, he smirked and used inhuman speed to run up to the spot and grabbed something.
That something was my mate's neck.
She looked at me with desperation in her eyes and her eyes started to roll back.

He made the biggest mistake of his life.

"GET OFF OF HER!"

He just made hell break loose.
I was in front of him in a flash and pushed him against a tree.

"Don't you EVER put your hands on my mate again!" Whoa, my voice just changed.

Deeper, Stronger, Powerful.
I put my hands around Jessie's neck and attempted to break it.

No Luck.

"Stupid Child.. Don't you remember what happened the last time?"