Chapter 1

Your P.O.V:
As i was peacefully sleeping my alarm clock started screaming at me telling me to wake up 'ugh a day at a new hell' i thought to myself as i rolled my eyes and put my bare feet on the cold hard ground.
I searched through my phone to look for something interesting to do on there but no luck.
I walked to the bathroom and turned the hot water on.
As it hit my back it burnt but not a bad burn, a good burn where it feels relaxing.
After awhile u got out and got dressed
(Pictures below)

After awhile u got out and got dressed (Pictures below)

I just threw my hair into a high pony tail

Oh yeah and did i mention that im at a new school across the world from Australia so i do have a little acent but not very strong.
Corbyn's P.O.V:
'Ugh i have to show the new girl around today because some cunt decided it would be a good idea to make an complaint about the school being sexist i mean they ate but if they didnt do that i wouldnt have to show her around the school she's probably a slut anyway'.
Your P.O.V:
I ate vegimite toast and had a cup of milo then left i didn't say goodbye to my parents sincs they were in London for a buisness trip the only person you had was your brother Kobi he was so nice but he was a little overprotective like if someone were to mess with me he would hurt them badly.
                       *Time skip*
Me and Kobi jumpped in my Matt black jeep and drove to school.
As i arrived at school i heard my name get called over the loudspeaker i started heading there, the only reason i know where it is, is because i had to have an interview here.
As i get to the office i see a beautiful boy with bleach blonde hair and blue eyes he is just so perfect.
Corbyn's P.O.V:
I see her walk in shes perfect, her beautiful long brown hair besutiful blue eyes. She was flawless. But i have to keep my reputation of being the 'bad guy'.
You see every new kid who comes to this school is always my new victim.
Your P.O.V:
He stares at me and i stare back until the office lady speaks "ohhhhh y/n this is Corbyn he will be showing you around since you two have almost the same classes" she spoke. "o-okay" i whispered.
You see im very shy when you first meet me but when you get to know me im actually a very out going person.
The office lady hands me my timetable and then me and Corbyn leave. We walk out the door and he pins me to the wall.
"Have fun bet your not going tolast long here slut" he yelled in my face.
I was tempted to fight back but back at my old school i was known as the 'bad girl' so i don't want to be known as it here so i just decided to stay quiet and not say anything...
---------------------------------------------------------
First chapter done trust me it will get more interesting.
Its only this bad because i wrote it at school instead of doing my work anyway bye i love you💕💕