3 years ago

Bella's pov

I can't do this anymore I hurt everyone around they're much better off with yeh better twin  Emilio than me. I can't stay here listening to them be in pain and depression because of me! I'm not good enough for them. I need to leave I don't belong here, I don't deserve to be here.

3rd person
Bella went upstairs with tears falling down her cheeks, she grabbed a bunch of clothes and her phone and stuffed it in a bag, she grabbed her mother's necklace and put it around her neck and left. As she walked out of her room she glanced back to her bedroom to the place she grew up and sighed.

All her brothers were in they're room or at the warehouse so she had enough time to right a runaway note with all her apologies and love. A couple of tears rolled down her face splashing on to the page smudging a couple of words and after that she left, walking straight out that door.  She walked out into afternoon breeze and walked through the forest through to the main street. After what felt like ages of walking Bella heard faint foot steps behind her at first she thought she was being paranoid so she walked faster but the foot steps behind her was getting louder so she started running. Several minutes later she thought she had out run them hiding in an alley she sighed sliding her back down the wall still she heard foot steps again and that was the last thing she heard till she darkness took over.

- — -
Several hours later all the boys came down to eat pulling up the high chairs and booster seats. Leo called his baby sisters name out a couple of times but nothing so he went back up the stairs to investigate where on the other hand Emilio was looking quite ill.
"M what's wrong" Michael asked looking at his little brother.
"Something's not right, Bella's in trouble," he said but just as Chris was about to argue Leo came racing down the stairs.

"Bella! She's gone," he yelled out of breath.
" I told you, we need to find her" Emilio exclaimed.

As all the the older boys upped and left leaving Lorenzo in charge of the younger ones they set out to find their sister.

Walking out of the house last Chris was closing the wooden and glass framed door when a *bing* went off from his phone with a text message.

Hey Chris miss your sister found her out wandering the streets if you want her, well we have wants and I want $10,000 oh and tell Emilio I want his mafia thrown.

"What the hell," Chris yelled getting the attention of his brothers. Leo the oldest grabbed phone off of him and quickly read the message.

"M you're not coming with us you're staying here," he said.
"Like hell I am they have my TWIN sister," she shouted jumping on his motorcycle. As all the boys were quick to follow his actions awaiting for Diego who had been silenced with panic, to find the address of the destination of their baby sister.

Who is Emilio?

What happened to him?

Part 2 coming soon..
⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓hey guys
So sorry for taking so long thank you for all the love and support.
Comment & vote
Love ya 💘