°•-1-•°

You wake up in the morning to the sound of a soft knocking at the main door.  You walked to the staircase to see your mom and dad reaching for the door handle.  Every movement made you flinch.

    Your young imaginative mind drifted to monsters,  demons,  FBI,  and Satan himself.  You got scared and hugged your stuffed dog.  You prepared yourself for who could be at the door.

    To your surprise it looked like a kind,  gentle lady with a briefcase.  THE FBI IN DISGUISE?! You watched to see where this would go.

     She smiled and waved at you and then she sat in the living room with your parents.  You snuck downstairs and leaned on the wall while eavesdropping.

"Some of her teachers have been reporting mysterious bruises and anti-social behavior and we are starting to get concerned. " The lady said. 

Mom laughed nervously and said "she is fine. "

"Y/n,  come here honey. " The lady said.  I nervously walked over a little to her.  She reached her hand out to me and I staggered back scared of her.

"It's okay. I'd never hurt a child. " She said.

   I saw the trust in her eyes so I stepped closer.  She took my hands from behind my back and saw dark bruises on my arm.  She also saw hand prints on the back of my neck.

"I think,  I've seen enough here. " The caseworker said as she picked me up.

"Good luck bastard. " Dad said. 

    You stayed quiet and the caseworker buckled you up in a car seat of the car.  You felt safe in the car seat for little kids (such as  yourself).  You stared out of the window and smiled,  for once it seemed as if the clouds smiled back.

    The car approached a new house.  It looked...  Different.  It had a nice vibe.  And a hidden bit of cold.  But seemed better compared to your original house which was just total hatred.

    The caseworker smiled and carried you up to the door.  She gently knocked.  A kind looking man with a pretty green swish if hair looked down to you with a happy smile.  He had ocean eyes! You were still scared though  because you knew how unpredictable people can be.  The caseworker then sets you down.

"This is Y/n,  thank you for agreeing to take her in,  it's hard to find people to take care of the younger children. " The caseworker said.

"You're welcome,  besides,  she's adorable who wouldn't love her?" The man said.

The caseworker crouched down to my level. 

"This is Sean,  he has agreed to adopt you the instant we said you needed help. " She said.

     You nodded in response.  She smiled and handed you to Sean.  You stared up at him studying his eyes while they talked.  He seemed nice...  Maybe this time things will be different. 

    After they finished he took you inside.  There you met a man with a black swish hair.  He said his name with Mark and they'd both adopt you.  You nodded and Sean made you some f/f.  You ate it slowly because normally you were used to only eating at school.

     They introduced you to their...  Brothers.  Dark,  Anti,  Wilford,  Schneep,  Dr. Iplier,  and Bing.  You just hid behind Sean.  Socializing is not an option. The two demons glared at you,  while Wilford walked over and crouched at your level.  He made funny faces making you laugh.  You gave him a hug.

     You felt a bit safer but you still refused to speak.  Sean had already bought you clothes and made you a room. The room looked pretty,  it had F/c walls and blankets and SF/c pillows.  The bed was full of stuffed animals.  You put your stuffed dog Scrappy with them.  He seemed to like it.