(T^T) 3 (T^T)

(play song now)

           "ANTI!" I screamed.

     The whole place turned grey.  Everything was silent.  Everyone didn't move nor say a word.  I stared at Anti in the hall.  He seemed shocked.  He slowly approached Dark and snatched the knife from his hands.  Then he grabbed Scrappy and handed him to me. 

      The color instantly returned to the world. I hugged Scrappy as tightly as possible as tears streamed down my face.  Scrappy seemed to be okay.  But I still had to make sure.  I stared up at my brother's Ghost and he was safe.

      Dark looked down at me.  "What did you just do?" He asked angrily.

     I flinched and held Scrappy protectively.  He kept his gaze down at me.  Wilford had been watching me from the hall.  Bing was charging so he was oblivious,  Mark and Sean were in the living room so they heard nothing.  And Schneep was,  well no one really knows about him. 

     I got up and slowly walked back to my room and locked myself in there.  I noticed I was more faded then usual. 

"Y/N,  we gotta get you to a more human surrounding so you'll stay alive. " My brother said.

     I nodded slowly and I noticed I couldn't open the door because my hand kept going through.  I can't open doors! The rest of me wouldn't because it's still alive.  I had to find a way out.

     I closed my eyes tightly forcing the door open with my mind.  Finally I could go through but now my whole arm was fading.  I sprinted to Mark and Sean and by that time my shoulder and neck was starting to fade. 

"Y/n? what's wrong you look more pale than usual. " Sean said. 

     I began to hyperventilate.  Mark grabbed my hand to try to console me suddenly my body went back to normal.  I could finally breathe.  I fell on my knees and gasped for air. 

      Mark hugged me tightly and rocked me.  I finally calmed down and hugged him tightly.

"Hey kiddo,  I know you don't want to but, you have to tell us what's going on so we can help you. " Sean said.

     I clenched my eyes shut praying that this was a dream and not really happening. 

"I...  I'm part ghost...  But if I'm away from reality or normal humans like part of myself for too long the ghost part of me will take me back to the grave.  But I don't want to die yet! I just got an actual life! I just now got Dad's!  I can't leave yet!" I cried.

"Holy. " Mark said.

"Sh— oh wait,  I can't swear in front of a child. " Sean said.

     I finally went to sleep and felt better. 

   Dark's POV

    The kid's a ghost huh,  did not see that coming.  I can't even see into the ghost realm because of how sacred it is.  Mostly because the souls are lost and couldn't find their way back,  but she must have been born part ghost.

      Hmm...  Interesting,  I wonder how my rating will go if I capture her for hell. Besides,  I'm not emotionally attached to her so I have no chances of feeling bad for her...  However,  Anti helped her after she screamed for him.  What did she do?

                  Wilford's POV

   I noticed the kid was odd...  Even for me.  Any who I decided to check on her to see if she's okay.  She seemed to be staring at that dog plus how a lot so I'm curious as to what that is about.  I wonder if I can get some answers.

     I walked into her room and asked her some questions. 

"okay,  first,  how did you do that?" I asked.

"I got scared and I wasn't able to talk until I called out a name that would either be my hero or my enemy.  So I called on someone that could be both... " She said.

"then why didn't you call for me?" I asked a tad jealous.

"Because Anti,  and Anti alone...  Happened to be passing by. " she replied.

"oh,  okay. " I replied. 

    I decided not to pester her with anymore of my questions.  It was time for me to do what I do best. 

    In the middle of the night I grabbed my pistol from my room and went outside to the city.

                 Y/N's POV

      I knew it was wrong to choose Anti as the one that could basically decide my fate buuuut,  his unlivingly living life force could actually keep me alive whether he likes me or not. Scrappy made this plan.

      Anti scowled at me when he walked through the hall.  You know,  it's a good thing that we aren't related because disliking him would make me a disgrace to this family.

       I walked around the halls and began wondering where my brother's ghost is.  He should be around here somewhere.  I wonder...  He is probably just in the spirit realm again,  nothing to get worked up over.