vii

She was floating in the cold evening air, wind gushing through her, as she flew to Malfoy manor. As she was passing by, it seemed as if her trace was leaving a piercing whistle, that only few could hear. She wanted him to know that she was here.

"Tom what is happening?" Asked Theodora, yanking her wand out of her coat. She was worried since the day her best friend disappeared and the day she never heard any news from her. Theodora never imagined this was what her life was. Supporting the Dark forces, while she was missing out school. She could've been so much more than a pawn to some handsome, manipulative man. Nonetheless, she had the most important thing by her side. Her best friend. But (y/n) was gone.
"I don't know Theo, I don't know." Tom answered truthfully. He hated to admit it. But he was scared, he was afraid of what he would find, when the girl would morph in front of his eyes.
"My Lord, all the Death Eaters are here, ready for your commands," Abraxas' smooth voice resonated, in the chilly weather.
"Very well, then prepare yourselves, because it's going to be one Hell of a fight." Tom said absently. He seemed to be distant every since the girl left. Every since he felt weak.
"Tom, do you even know who are we fighting against?" Theodora's booming voice rang in his ears, "why are you panicking all of a sudden?" She continued. He just looked at her, deep in the eyes, as if he could actually have at her soul.
"The one I love is here, to rip my heart out." He simply said.

She landed smoothly on the wet grass. Disgusting she thought, she always hated grass and the smell of it when it was freshly mowed. She transformed herself back into her humans self and scanned her surroundings. No one was at Malfoy manor or what? She asked herself. She chuckled, of course they were here. She made sure of that.
"Oh Tommy! Come out and play!" She playfully carried her voice, "you're afraid to break a girl's heart again?" She smirked aloud. She knew the game she was playing and this time, she made she sure she won't be losing it.
"Hello Theo, did you miss me?" She smiled as she took a turn behind a bush, revealing the hiding spot of Tom and his followers. Her best friend, was in shock. For days, she thought something might've happened to her, that she might've been dead. But there she was, looking more stunning than ever. She looked so young and ravishing. As if she were reborn.
Theodora dropped her jaw, and ran up to her friend despite Abraxas' grip on her arm.(y/n) melted into the warm embrace and sighed.
"How I missed this," she said, "You had no idea the crazy thing that happened to me!" Her friend giggled and smiled sheepishly. She had her best girl back. "And I almost forgot why I am here," she lingered. She turned her gaze to the bunch of boys and girls who had their wands at the ready, all in formation ready to receive a signal or an order to shoot at her. She snickered,
"Oh Tom, did you really think you could get rid of me easily? I really did have a weakness for you, you know that?" She fake pouted. She then laughed, almost hysterically to mock the crazy, frizzy haired girl that stood so close to him.
"I truly am sorry for that (y/n), I never meant to hurt you. I-I didn't mean that. I was just mad at you that you would talk to me in that way in front of my own great great grandfather. Do you know what it feels like to be a disappointment. DO YOU? Do you know what it feels like to wake up every morning, wondering what your purpose is?" He paused and stared in her eyes. For the first time in a long time, he saw his eyes getting glassy, she looked taken aback and in the moment she understood that she too probably went too far by humiliating him. She felt kind of sorry for him.
"Tom I'm sorry I made you feel that way. I-" she was cut by the stern and cold voice of the boy, "It's a bit too late for apologies isn't it? Kissing a boy behind my back? A Gryffindor? Where did you find that audacity? Far up your a-"
"Let me remind you, that you made me feel like absolute carp when you abandoned me. You made me feel loved and you chose to strip that away in just a few seconds. How can I know that what we had was even love?"
"Cheating on me, is cheating, whether you like it or not. And do you know what I do to cheaters?" He menaced her,
"Tom please it meant nothing-"
His eyes glowed red. He was furious. Maybe deep down he cared for the girl. He knew that he wasn't fully capable of love, but maybe he could try. And eventually by trying you succeed. But to see the girl he admired and was so proud of calling his, go behind his back and kiss a different boy. He would have to live with the fact that someone else kissed those plush ruby lips. Someone held her by the neck to bend down and deliver the softest and delicate kiss on her flawless lips.
"Tom please, i- I love you." It felt like a bomb dropped. The silence was deafening. She read his thoughts and could feel his emotions. He said it himself. Maybe he wasn't capable of loving, but she was worth trying for. She knew that perhaps he wasn't the boy his anger turned him into. Maybe he was just a completely disoriented boy, with running poisoned thoughts infecting his mind.
"Well he doesn't love you slut." Said a familiar irritating voice. She has to ruin every single moment. (y/n) turned her eyes to her and smiled. "Come again?"
Bellatrix confidentially replied,
"I said, he doesn't love a slut like you." (y/n)'s smile soon faded into a grim smirk. She asked for it, she justified. Let's show them who really is in charge here.

She sighed and closed her eyes. Focus (y/n), deep breaths. She opened them again, and heard a few gasps and murmurs around her. She turned her gaze to Theodora, and with a flicker of her hand, she flew to the opposite side of the garden. Far away from all this mess. Abraxas ran to her side and (y/n) let him go peacefully. She made sure Tom was not moving from his spot. She looked at him, and she could be sworn she saw him wink.
(y/n) locked eyes with Bellatrix and held out one hand in front of her. She pretended as if she was choking the air. And suddenly, the messy haired girl gasped for air.
"Are you threatening me?" She asked, closed her hand even closer and the girl was wincing in pain. She was suffocating, and with a swift movement of her hand she rose her in the air, for others to see just how she deals with people who call her a slut.
"That would be a very bad idea," she let go of the grip, but Bellatrix was still floating in the air, desperate for air. (y/n) felt adrenaline rushing through her glowing veins. She knew what kind of show she was putting on. And she planned on making them watch until the end.
"(y/n) stop you're going to kill her!" Theodora's sweet soft voice cried out. It was merely an echo in the back of her mind. (y/n) looked around and locked eyes with Tom. He was walking slowly towards her. She adverted her eyes back to the floating girl, and with a such a force, let out a blaring scream enough to break of the China and the glass nearby. Orange, yellow and red hue floated and menacingly carried Bellatrix away, until she landed a good few meters away. She could hear, despite the big commotion of awes and gasps, her taking a lot of breaths of air, and coughing over and over again.

After letting go all of her anger at once, she fell to her knees. And covered her ears and her heavy head. She closed her eyes and took deep breaths in. Then she felt this cloud of perfume floating to her. It smelt of familiar odor. Pleasing and seductive.
"(y/n) are you alright? What was THAT?" He asked, eyes wide with fear or amazement, she didn't know.
"I-I thought I lost you. I really did." She said as she reached to cup his cheeks. They were cold and he flinched under her touch. "Do you really mean it?" He inquired, she tilted her head in confusion, "when you said you loved me?" She rolled her eyes, but she was yanked when he smashed his lips on hers.
"I only have the right to do that, you're mine (y/n), no matter what happens to us. We'll get through it. I-" he sighed. She listened closely, this was the moment she dreamed for,
"I- I like you with my whole heart" Tom said. Smiling. No smirking.
Well at least it was a start.