Doctor x Reader

(Y/n's PoV)
Now I'm sitting here in the dining room/match Hall, waiting for the match to begin. I am Y/n... the new survivor. This is my first match. At my table are Eli (Seer), Emma (Gardener) und Emily (Doctor). We talk and have fun. I think they are all very nice, but I especially like Emily. Her voice wonderful and her eyes are beautiful. I hope she likes me too. Oh... I think the match starts...

(Emily's PoV)
I'm sitting in the dining room again, waiting for the match to begin. But today is different... there is someone new here. A new survivor... I believe her/his name is Y/n... she/he is beautiful, her/his eyes sparkle in the light. We have fun, talk and joke. I have such a strange tingling sensation in my stomach. The match begins...

We're in Sacret Heart Hospital... I'm looking for a Cipher and I'm starting to decode. My heartbeat gets louder... The Hunter is near me. I continue to decode, but the heartbeat gets louder and I start running. He did not see me, so he doesn't follow me. I immediately run to the next Cipher and decode...

(Y/n's PoV)
I decode on a Cipher as I hear my heartbeat and run. But it's already too late... Hunter sees me. It's the spider (soul weaver). I run away, but she shoots me off with a spider web and I slow down. I try to escape, but the spider is right behind me. She takes off to the beat, but he doesn't hit me... But Emily. She threw herself in between. She saved me. I shout, "Thanks!" and keep going, the spider is not following me anymore,but Emily...

I hope she can do it...

(Emily's PoV)
I finish my Cipher and look for the next. Stop... the spider follows Y/n... I run to them immediately and throw myself into the spider's strike to protect Y/n. She/he is already stuck by a spider web and would have fallen if I had not jumped in between. He/She shouts:"Thanks!" and keeps going, now the spider is following me, I keep running to a pallet and throw it on the head of the spider and escape.

Now I'm going to the next Cipher and decode, but I'm not the only one on this Cipher... Y/n is here too and decode...

(Y/n's PoV)
I stop hearing a heartbeat and walk to the next Cipher. I start to decode and then Emily comes to me and decodes with me. We have the Cipher ready. There are only 2 Cipher left to open the gate. Emily says, "Come here, I'll heal you." and I go to her and let her heal me, only now I see the spider chasing Emma, she's already battered. Emily heals herself and I walk to Emma. I'm almost there, but now Emma is already up the ground and calls for help...

(Emma's PoV)
I have just decoded and suddenly the spider is right behind me. She teleported. She hits me and I run away. She haunts me all the way to the hospital and knocks me down. The new survivor, Y/n, is right next to me and tries to heal me, but the spider has already tied me to the balloons and runs into the basement. She puts me on a rocket chair and stays with me. Y/n jumps to me in the basement, can be beat and save me...

(Y/n's PoV)
I jump into the basement, let the spider beat me and rescue Emmy. We run up together and the spider follows me. I run to a pallet, hit it on the head of the spider and escape. Then I walk to the next and last Cipher. Emily is already there and decodes. We decode together and talk about a few things... including our feelings. I've been in love with her ever since I first met her. I tell her that and she says she feels the same for me...

(Emily's PoV)
Y/n and I decode together on the last Cipher and talk about a few things... also about our feelings. I am already in love with Y/n since I know him/her. She/he says she/he is in love with me and I say that I feel the same.

We decode the last Cipher together and walk to one of the 2 exits. Eli is already there and opens the exit...

(Eli's PoV)
I'm waiting for the final Cipher to be finished... The last Cipher is ready! I start typing in the numbers to open the exit. Emily and the new survivor, Y/n, come hand-in-hand to me. They just kind of look... in love...!?

(Y/n's PoV)
Emily and I are just arriving at the exit, as Emma comes running to the exit and shouts:"Run!". The spider is right behind Emma. Eli opens the exit just in time. The spider beats Emma and she gets faster. Emma runs out first, then Eli.

I take Emily's hand, look her in the eyes and kiss her. I run off and pull Emily out of the exit with me...

THE END
I hope you enjoyed this story and you also read my next stories! Bye!