Chapter 10

Thanks for voting 👍!!

Teej Day

Naira was sleeping very soundly , after a long time she didn't have tension about anything , neither of Kairav nor of being away from the family. So the family members didn't woke her up.

Naira heard some shouts from some other room. She randomly roamed her hand on the other side of the bed to see if Kairav is there or not , but to her surprise he was not there. She woke up with a jerk!

N- Kairav Kahan ho aap?

She again heard some shouts , she ran to the source of the sound.

It was coming from Kartik's room , Kartik and Kairav were jumping on the bed and having a pillow fight..

Both stopped when they saw a glaring Naira

N- Yeh Kya ho Raha hai

Ka- Mumma hum toh bs khel rhae thae , papa be kaha aaj aapka fast toh Mai Aapko disturb na Karo

Kartik too made a sad puppy face. She was dreading to see that face since five years. Kairav came and dragged Naira to the bed too. Kairav started pillow fighting with her and with the two monkeys jumping on the bed it was becoming difficult for her to stand still without holding onto something.

Suddenly dadi called Kairav , so he jumped and went away and Naira lost her balance and holded Kartik from his neck , Kartik too holded her.

K- Theek ho??

N- ha

They both got down the bed. Swarna came and looked at the condition of the bed

S- Yeh Kya bana Kae rakha hai , Bache ho gye Lekin tum logo ka bachpana nhi gaya , ab sahi Karo

She went away

K- Yr MAA toh gussa ho gyi

N- Aise kaam karte hi Kyu ho , dumbo!!

K- Ab help Karo Meri

They started adjusting the bed like they used to do before.

Kartik went and opened a cupboard , Naira was surprised to see it

K- I'm sorry Naira , please mujhe maaf kardo

The cupboard looked same as the day as Naira left it. It was Naira's cupboard.

K- Agar tum chaho tum iss room mei rahe sakti ho , it is always yours

Naira so wanted to say Yes , but after all she's a drama queen , who's not gonna let Kartik off the hook so easily.

N- I'll think

She went away.

The ladies did Pooja and all , then the people with all jewellery and clothes came .

D- Naira beta dekh lo tumhe Kya chahiyae

N- Dadi pr??

S- Dekhlo Naira please

Naira's eyes met with Kartik and he smiled , Naira agreed to buy something.

Night

Naira called Kartik in the garden , they were all dressed up for the teej. Kartik was hoping for the best.

N- I have a few questions

K- Go ahead!

N- What if....

Kartik stopped her in between

K- Never ever I'm gonna do this type of thing again , not even in my dreams.

(Woh toh Hume bhi pata hai😅, har baar serial waale yahi dikhate hai aur har baar firse ladai ho jati hai)

N- Sure??

K- I am

N- I just want say , I can't live without you , but Everytime something happens and we are separated and I can't bear it anymore

K- Neither me , I told you , I love you Naira!!

N- I LOVE YOU KARTIK

And they hugged.

Later they told everyone that now they are together and they celebrated teej.

"If you love someone , let her/him go , and if she/he comes back to you that means it is meant for you but if does not come back , it was never meant for you'

The End

Thankyou guys for your constant support , Please vote and comment and tell did you liked this story.
Don't forget to follow me.

~Ellen⚡