Part XI: Chuu's POV

After taking a shower, I walk back to my room from the bathroom. As I pass Sooyoung's dorm room, I hear moans coming from inside. I stop in front of her door, listening closely.

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but my eyebrows can't help but wrinkle with worry. My heart thuds nervously against my rib cage. I take a deep breath and knock on the door.

"Sooyoung?" I ask through the door.

No one answers. I bite my lip nervously and stand outside the door, listening.

The moaning quickly grows louder and more desperate. Yes, it's definitely Sooyoung. I'd know the sound of her moaning anywhere.

I decided that it's my duty as Sooyoung's girlfriend to see what's going on.

Alright Jiwoo, you can do this. Sooyoung still loves you.

I brace myself before trying the door. Surprisingly, it's not locked.

As soon as I open the door, my jaw drops. They don't even notice me standing frozen in the doorway.

Jinsoul is laying on Sooyoung's bed, holding a purple dildo in one hand and my girlfriend's boob in the other

Jinsoul is laying on Sooyoung's bed, holding a purple dildo in one hand and my girlfriend's boob in the other. Sooyoung is sitting on top of Jinsoul, ridding the dildo, a look of pure ecstasy on her face. I don't know whether I want to intervene or simply watch them.

I can't tell that Sooyoung is close to cumming. Suddenly, Jinsoul notices me and freezes, her hand still grasping my girlfriend.

Sooyoung continues to moan, not even realising that Jinsoul has stopped. Eventually, Jinsoul lets go of Sooyoung's breast and Sooyoung stops moaning. She looks down at Jinsoul's face and starts to say something, then follows her gaze to the doorway.

Sooyoung gasps, a look of sheer terror upon her face.

"J-Jiwoo!"

Sooyoung hastily tumbles off of Jinsoul and covers herself with the rumpled bedsheet now lying on the floor. I don't see the point though. I've seen her naked before, and now, apparently, so has Jinsoul.

Jinsoul purses her lips. She calmly gets out of Sooyoung's bed and walks across the room, naked as the day she was born. She picks up her robe from the floor in front of me, not even bothering to cover herself up. I quickly step out of her way, and she gives me a slight nod as she leaves, but I can only glare.

"Jiwoo, I—," Sooyoung begins.

"I don't want to hear any excuses," I say, shaking my head. "What happened to our happy relationship. I thought we were doing so much better."

I slowly walk towards Sooyoung, still holding the sheet in front of her.

"Why'd you have to fuck her? What about me?"

I'm only inches away from Sooyoung now, and I pout slightly.

"I want you to fuck me and no one else."

I stand on my toes and gently breath in her ear, "Please Sooyoung-ie?"

I know she can't resist me.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

A/N: This is actually the first part of the story that I ever wrote. I changed it a lot since I first came up with it, but it still holds a rather special place in my heart.