Prologue

Hiya this is my first ever story and i have been meaning to update for a long time, but I was to nervous. So the prologue is a little boring, and the novel has nothing to do with Greek mythology, but it will all make sense later on in the story :) hope you enjoy. Subscribe if you wan't see the other chapters. Thanks x

The greek myth of the boy who fell out of the sky tells the story of a son and a farther. They have both been locked in a tower, because they were blamed for the Minotaur's death, for not keeping him safe. They had to endure bad conditions and hunger. Soon they were desperate for an escape and they made a plan. 

His son collected feathers from birds on the windowsill, honeycombs and dew. From this they made 2 pairs of wings made from pigeons feathers. He attached them to his son and himself with leather straps from their sandals.

It was dark when they leapt out of the window and flew "wheee" shouted the son "I can fly, look dad i can fly!"

"keep going west, and don't fly to high" yelled his father.

The morning sun son came and the son was flying higher an higher. He was having such a good time that he soon forgot his fathers warning. The wax started to melt and soon feathers started to fall off. The soon soon fell helplessly to the hungry sea beneath. The waves swept over him, engulfing him, and soon he was lost. All his father could do was watch him tumble, and disappear forever.

Even the Greeks knew that it was inevitable. You fight it all, with everything you have. Aim for the top, and you fall. Its my fate.