Ch 7 - Beforehand

I've never had a one night stand. Grateful for that actually. But what happens when you eat before the sexy part of the one night stand? Uhhhhh, seems similar. At least on paper.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

This was starting to settle down for now. What happens you have dinner with a snake? Hey at least no one is picking up the tab. You got yourself dressed and were seated at the table. Ririko dressed herself which meant this would be at least her third set of panties today as she put a leg of lamb and some grilled wild vegetables.

"This is lovely."

"As I said, even the lamb sauce."

"Daaaamn. Good stuff. Cheers."

"Cheers. Now I usually have myself a glass of wine with this but, I wouldn't want any changes on the first night." She winked at you. "Food then bed."

"Can't remember the last time I've had a meal like this." You crunch into a wild vegetable. "That's the stuff."

"We aren't picky. Are we?"

"You're right. We aren't picky with what we eat outside a few cravings. And I thought of lamb not long ago too." Then you take a first bite of the lamb leg. It's just as good as good as one would imagine. Delicacy at it's finest. You swallow the first bite. "My God."

"Told you. Stomach to sperm."

"Jesus!"

"Kidding. But it could happen."

"You mean you would have me fed to bring me to bed?"

"To get to his love is through his stomach. The heart's to follow." She winked.

"One of those college boys?"

"One. Give him a steak medium-rare and salted on both sized and he's hung eight inches in a half hour." She casually took another bite.

"Sheesh." You take a sip of some water. "Never knew an experienced woman."

"I guess I find out later on?"

"Not on the first night. You think I want to know your lengths your fetishes, kinks, and soft spots on tonight alone?" She pondered.

"Hmmm. Got me there. I'm sure there is stuff I'll learn about. Outfits, fun stuff like that."

"Tell you what, let's get through tonight and we shall see about what happens tomorrow and the next day. Long as it's a two way street. I'm not your peep show and sexdoll."

"And I'm not your boy toy."

"So we're even." She crunched on her last vegetable. "On the same page?"

"I believe so."

"Let's cuddle."

You smile. "Please."

No matter what age there is a scent that screams and triggers your senses when you smell something sensual. From that girl in school to that woman who wants to bring someone to bed on exchange for romance or sometimes money. This was not short of it. Guess at any age some women just have that scent that gets to the perverted side of men and says get in bed with me.

"That scent..." You have to catch your balance.

"Too strong? Hope it doesn't smell like hooker and John."

"Seductive. Like succubus come to her sort."

"I see. Well I guess it works. It's called Charming Paris. City of love does have it's perks I guess." She folded the comforter back and slid herself in. "Don't make it cold now."

"You're right." You head to the otherside and get in. First time sharing a bed. "Here I am."

"First time?" She smirked.

"Pretty much."

"As a kid?"

"Nope."

"Not on a couch?"

"It sure as hell wasn't like this. I'm with an exotic woman, in her bed, looking at the ceiling after she made dinner. What else is there? Because I didn't I would get this far kind of deal."

"Oh really?" She had leaned over to cuff that face of yours. "Hard scales and just have such a seduce-able face. You never thought this would happen to you Doll?"

"Is it weird that I just haven't thought that far? well, actually to be precise it's cut-scenes here and there. I've had these dreams of being with this woman of being a lover. But I can't make out what her face looks like. I've seen dates, casual settings, and being naked in a bed and she's asleep but this is something else. And well, it's real." 

"You ate my cooking and grabbed my ass. Surely I'm real." She kissed you. "Just reassurance."

"It's real." Ririko knows how to get under that tough scaled skin after all.

"So why don't we per say, go through the process and just be here a while? Have some us time."

"So uh, what is it that you were thinking of exactly?"

"Well Doll I was hoping we would stay like this for a bit and then after a while I need you to head back to your dorm and put in the proper work and sleep. Can't have my man fail on me. That would never do."

"No indeed." You kiss her. Why do I feel like she doesn't want to say it all out loud?

~~~~~

Because she's a snake? What snakes do.

-Rel

Studying Pie (Ririko X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें