OC Rater

Name: Alex Voltemand
Later be known as: Oliana Touchstone

Nickname: Alexa/ Oli

Gender: Female

Pronouns: she/her

Age: 22

Birthday: 29/12/1998

Sexuality: Bisexual (leans towards girls more)

Relationship status: trying to get out of the little rut she's in first

Height: 5'2/159cm

Species: Was first human now demon

Magical abilities: able to turn things into a living thing and back to an inanimate object and the other way round. Only works if the thing is within 50m due to intense training.
Can extend range.

Mum: Unknown

Dad: Alexander Voltemand (deceased kind of)

Siblings: Younger brother (Alexander Voltemand Jr.)
Younger sister (Annie Voltemand)

both deceased but also not- (I'll explain don't worry)

Personality: she is charming and persuasive. She usually takes one for the team and loyalty is one of the most important things to her. Her newly obtained demon qualities give her sadistic tendencies, especially towards humans however she tries to hold it down. She is widely looked down upon by most humans (in the future it turns to a very small amount of humans looking down on her) but she keeps her chin high and knows what she is doing. She is strategic and relies mostly on using her head.

She is mostly a pacifist but will turn to violence in dire situations.

Fears: Hurting a human, seeing her "master" again (I'll elaborate in the backstory so shhhhhhhhhh), being found out by another demon for defending humans since humans are seen as food and their punishments are much crueller than any other race, being found by angels as a demon since she'll be killed instantly, having someone betray her, unintentionally hurting a person, letting someone down, having a plan fail.

Flaws: crumbles under pressure, takes all the blame, takes too much responsibility, panics when things don't go to plan, sensitive, doesn't rest until she's finished up a plan, isn't that strong, relies too much on planning things and is stubborn

Occupation: Demon Hunter

Looks:
Normal: Orange short messy hair, bright blue eyes, white poofy shirt with long baggy sleeves, shirt reaches her knees,  tan sandles, pale skin, freckles

Demon (older): pale skin, red lines across her skin, waist and chest plate with red rims, velvet purple skirt reaching mid thigh, black stockings starting at the bottom of the knee and ending at the feet. Dark grey short messy hair, black boots, long baggy sleeves, a thin rope tied around the wrist it leaves a short of excess clothing, a hilt for her staff and dagger at either side of her hips.

Hobbies: when she does relax or need to relax, she likes to:

• Draw nature and different races

• Knit

• Cook and Bake

• Have a rest or a warm bath

Backstory:

Her life started out fine. She had a loving family and, while her dad did struggle to get money, her dad spent as much time with his children as he could. They lived in a quaint stone cottage in a small village away from the main town.

The main town had been having it's problems with taxing and debt. The rich spent their time partying and spending their money on useless objects and filling food while the poor worked their asses off just to get no recognition from the higher ups. This then causes a huge protest. Poverty stricken places had their men and some women cleared out to protest against the government.