your screams are music to my ears(lin kagamine)

You were a new vocaloid created just a week ago. When your developers finally worked out the bugs and glitches and fixed up your voice they introduce you the the other vocaloids. The first vocaloid they introduced  you to was Miku Hatsune, she was really nice. A little odd sometimes, but was really sweet! Her hair was really long and it had a slight blue-green color(That's how i see it) with sleeveless grey shirt with a tie matching her hair and a grey mini skirt with a blue-green rim at the bottom.Your name was (Y/N) and you had (H/C)(H/L) and had beautiful (E/C) orbs.

The second vocaloid was a tall female with pink long hair.She wore a long black skirt with her right leg exposed(sp?).Like miku the shirt she was wearing was sleeveless black shirt and on one arm was along black and golden sleeve.Luka was really nice too, she was a little bit taller than miku and mature too.

Your developers introtuced you to many other vocaloid some had green hair,some with blue hair,some were really sweet,some were...odd.

Like the twins,well one was really odd.There names were rin and len, they both looked alike. Both had blond hair with the same length, they were wearing the same outfit, they both had sky blue eyes. It was hard telling them apart.

Rin was the sweetest, eventhough she was smaller than me she had a lot a detemination to become a great singer. "But, rin you're already a good singer though." i tried telling her but, she didn't pay attention to me. She was too busy in her fantasy.

Len was odd when you were around. He would just stare and not show any emotion, "Hey,rin?" you asked her. She said "Hmmm?" in response "Is something wrong with your brother?" (Y/N) asked "Now that you mention it, he has been acting strange." rin said with concern in her voice. "I'll ask him later." rin said.

LEN'S P.O.V

(Y/N) looked so beautiful today, but then again she's always been beautiful. I heard her and my sister talking about me saying how odd my behavior has been. Rin just dosen't understand how much i love her, how much i would do anything for her.

I'm sure (Y/N) knows how much i love her,how much i HATE being without her.

That's the word HATE, such a strong word. Sometimes i belive that hate really means love. I HATE and love (Y/N)chan. I hate her for not paying any attention to me but, i love her for her beauty.

But, i'll make her MINE! one way or another<3

- - - - - - - TiMe SKiP- - -- - - (1 week later)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It was almost midnight when i finally felt tired. "Man, already friday." i said to myself. All this week i felt like i was being watched. Pretty freaking stuff, hopefully rin talked to len i haven't heard from neither all week.

And, i manged to meet some really cool vocaloids.This one vocaloid by the name of oliver was really sweet. I think i just might be crushing!

Suddenly my phone rang, it was from rin saying 'Come to my house, i have to show you something.'  i didn't reply back since i quickly changed.

- - - - - - AT RIN AND LEN'S HOUSE- - - - - -

i let myself in when is there, since rin told anytime i was coming i could let myself in. The house rin and len shared was really pretty and it smelled like

It was rather dark and the atmosphere was kinda...odd.

All of a sudden you heard a loud bang upstairs. Followed by a scream than silence, than giggling?! It sounded a lot like a boyiesh(sp?) giggle.

The last thing you saw was a dagger coming your way. But it only manged to cut your neck pretty badly, then you hissed in pain.The pain  was almost unbearble "Oh (Y/NNNNN)." someone sing songed your name really slow which made it creepy.

All you saw was blonde hair before the mysteries person knocked you out with a cloth to your mouth and nose with funny scent.

- - - - - - - - TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BE PIZZZZA!!- - - - - - - -

"Oh (Y/N)." some cooed in my ear i shuffled a little felling uncomfortable. "(Y/N)!" the same person said with harshness in his tone. "(Y/N),WAKE UP ALREADY!" the person was shouting now for to wake up. Quickly you jolted awake only to be face to face with lin.You soon noticed the blood on his outfit "(gasp) len what happed to you, where have you been, is rin okay, we have to check on her!" you asked with worry in your voice.

"Oh, it's okay (Y/N) i got rid of her so now we can be together forever." len said in a really creepy voice. "W-w-what do y-y-you m-mean?!" you said now horrified.

"Clam down you worry too much." len said coming closer to you now ontop of you. Len pulled you in a rough and sloppy kiss. You let your tears fall knowing that you were stuck in here forever.

 - - - - - - - - AUTHOR'S NOOOOOOTTTTEEE - ---- -- - - - - -

I THINK I DID REALLY GOOOD ON THIS ONE!!!! :D