Very Epic Love Story

That was the moment that changed my life... Everything leading up to now, happened because of it. I still remember that soft smile. That smile that captured me and held me hostage in the basement of love.

It was just like any other Monday. I woke up to the sound of screaming coming from my neighbors house. I never questioned those mysterious noises, nor bothered to call the police. I just assumed it was family issues, you know? The usual.

I slipped on my shoes and headed to the local save the turtles protest happening at town hall. I was meeting with my close friends Alicia and Joe. They asked me to stop at the nearby coffee shop to pick up some beverages. Since I am a polite individual, I agreed to quench their thirst. As I enter the fine establishment known as Fortnite à la Crême. The barista was a slim tall man with gleaming eyes, defined jaw line, sonic blue hair that spiked up like Goku, and overall dashingly handsome. As I squinted my eyes to better look at his name tag, my eyes finally adjust to read the name of the man. Tyler "Ninja" Blevins was his name. I finally regained consciousness from daydreaming of this stature of a man in front of me, to hear his soft voice asking me what I would like to order. I quickly snapped back into reality and nervously stammered "tw- tw- two chug jugs please". He laughed at my awkwardness and asked if I wanted to hang out sometime. Now blushing, I pushed my hair behind my ear and agreed. He then handed me my chug jugs and I left questioning my choices.

That night, after a long day of protesting turtle rights and sksksk'ing, I layed down in bed pondering at the thought of Ninja. I broke out into a cold sweat questioning my sexuality. My mind was telling me no, but my shaft was aching for his lustful composure. The blood was boiling in my scant portrusion and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I let out a soft moan and felt the bliss of my lower abdomen as my love juice secreted from my tip through the crust of my foreskin. I slowly drifted off into a soft slumber from the exhaustion of my disheveled thoughts.

The next day, I woke up. I grabbed my phone from my dresser and check my messages. To my surprise the girl who's had a crush on me since grade 3 didn't message me good morning like she does every day. I thought nothing of it because shes just a nuisance. I continued with my daily morning routine and headed off to work. It was a beautiful day out. Probably one of the best outdoor experiences I have... experienced? I was on my merry way and decided to take my usual shortcut through the alleyway so I wouldn't have to tire out my virgin legs. As I entered the shady passing however, I noticed a familiar, yet comforting figure.

It was him... Ninja was slowly making his way towards me while riding on the back of a shopping cart. His posture was emanating an aura of confidence that made my weary body suddenly feel reinvigorated. He disembarks from his mount, stands up and looks me in the eyes. I feel completely dominated. As he approaches me, my head is constantly turning upwards for he is 6ft 2in. He pauses a couple feet ahead of me... maintaining eye contact. My body seizes up and it feels like I am paralyzed. I watch as Ninja begins to floss. Like a metronome, I become hypnotized from the gyrating movement of his hourglass figure and thin, but muscular arms. I stand there in pure awe. *My jaw drops to floor, eyes pop out of sockets accompanied by trumpets, heart beats out of chest, awooga awooga sound effect, pulls chain on train whistle that has appeared next to head as steam blows out, whistles loudly, fireworks shoot from top of head, pants loudly as tongue hangs out of mouth, wipes comically large bead of sweat from forehead, clears throat, straightens tie, combs hair* "Ahem, you look very lovely." Before I could say anymore I am manhandled by two skull troopers. They lift my now sweaty body and gently place me in their trusty steed, the grocery cart. I don't remember anything else until I awoke to that sound... that dreadful sound of a victory royale.