unknowns

From what I could easily tell they obviously didn't like that I tried to leave The one that was closest to me attempted to get closer to apprehend me for my money, I dodged by bending down backwards avoiding there arms catching mine and moving a couple more steps back in retaliation the other purposely shot near my ear "don't move" he says in a lazy tone obviously arrogant so far of what I've seen of him.

The one next to me tumbled a bit at my  doging but righted themselves puttingoff the fakeput togetherlook well, I'm not rally a good fighter with my enemies having range weapons proven by me loosing my last meal I'm moreskilledat hand to hand so I need to change things to get out of this situation.

Nearby  someone exited a building looking to be a bar and quicidently saw what's happening. Tsk an onlooker and they do nothing but smirk well full you pickle sized man! Pffft I bet he's the size of a baby pickle in his neither reagon...if I get out of this situation alive I'll take it apon myself to buy a beer......

(Ok that's all I got I feel disappointed in myself I'll probably add more parts over time but heres the pages that I got they basically are nothing)
Who is this person?
What happens?
Do you get hurt? Or saved?