💕2💕

All Mike said was game time.I looked around confused then he told us all to sit down in one of the chairs.

"Soooooo we just gon sit here quiet or u gon speak",I said sitting in the same spot as Mark

"First off don't talk to boss mane like dat",Travis said acting gay as I laughed

"Second off why u sittin on this mane lap",he said poking his lips out causing everybody to turn to us

"Travis shutup and sit down",I said laughing

"Third off don't tell me what to do hunty boo boo cause I'll take ya nigga",he said as I was cracking up

"Nooo sonnnnn",Mykel said laughing

"Well before I got interrupted this is how the game works out",Mike said talkin to da camera.Im honestly surprised he ain say shit bout me and Mark buh he probably don't even notice

Basically this game determines who our new roommates are.Mike said he was gon gimme my own room buh boys ain think that was fair.I wanted Mykel to be my roommate buh I can't just choose like dat.So with the game I gotta go first cause they said ladies first.I went up and sat down then I got blindfolded.There were three different cups filled with water.I had to guess whitch was the least expensive and most expensive.If I got it right then I could pick my roommate buh if not I had to pick a name from a hat and whoever name I chose was my roommate.As y'all could guess I got it wrong buh Mike didn't tell us who our roommates was till after everybody went.Everybody got it wrong so we all had to pick a name from the hat.This how the roommates went.

Me and Mark
Jay and Mykel
Tray and Deedee
Bam and Jakyrie
Woo and Tyron
Plus the extra rooms

Mark wasn't a bad roommate buh I wanted Mykel.

"Nooooooooo,can Mykel be my roommate",I said as mike got done sayin the roommates

"Damn am I that bad",Mark said actin upset

"Nah buh still",I said

"No but it's more to the game",Mike said

"Fine go ahead explain it",I said sitting back and leaning on Mark

Now I am gonna do a challenge.Whoever wins gets the most money but least time to buy everything.Whoever losses gets the least money but most time to buy stuff.He said that we are going to the bowling alley.

*time skip*
Me and Mark came in second place so we got 500 dollars and 2 hours to buy stuff.Deedee and tray came in first so they got 600 dollars but 1 hour.Jay and Mykel came in third so they got $400 and 3 hours.Then it was Bam and Jakyrie they had $300 and 4 hours.Last it was woo and tyron they had $250 and 5 hours.Buh I like wha we had.

This is everything me and Mark did.First we went in our room and said who gets what closet and figured out how we gonna share our bathroom.We moved the beds to each side of the room and put all of our clothes away.

Mike said as soon we leave the house our time starts.We called an Uber to target.It took about 10 minutes to get there so not that bad.Anyway we found some sheets and pillowcases.We got a mini fridge and microwave to put in our room.Then we grabbed a big bucket each to fill with snacks.Then we bought the snacks to fill it up with.Then we had got some stuff for our bathroom.We grabbed a lot of rags and a lot of towels.We had a hamper and then we racked up on soap and stuff.We got a bath mat and a rug we liked even tho our room was filled with carpet.We got mini trash cans.It was 3 of em.One for the bathroom,one for my food and stuff,and one for his.Finally we left and paid.We had about an hour and 15 minutes left and $300 dollars left.In the same lot was a Best Buy so we carried all of our many bags over there and gotta tv.Then we went to more stores and just got stuff to decorate with.Mike had gave us a camera and when our timer went off we met up with him.Me and Mark had about 20 bags each and it was such a relief when Mike picked us up so we could put them down.Mike said whatever we didn't spend we could keep and split so we had 50 left over and we kept 25 each.When we got to the house everyone was like damn how much y'all spend.Mike even said we had to give him the receipts cause he thought we was stealing or sum.

Finally me and Mark went into our room.We grabbed a big ass trash bag and started opening stuff.

*Time skip*

After we got done we laid down and put on a movie.He was sitting on my bed for some reason buh Ian care.I just played wit his hair until we both fell asleep.

Sorry this chapter ain say much bout em😭I just had to get the storyline together😫forgive me