Otaku feelings!

🌸Kiri confessed🌸

I'm not sure if she actually did, but she handed me a letter saying she wanted to call me "Senpai"? I'm a couple months younger than her, so the other option would be..

"She likes you?!" My *other* weaboo friend exclamed. "This is insane, and strictly prohibited, doesn't she know this is an all girls Catholic school?!"

I cover her mouth with both my hands quickly to avoid other people knowing.
"Shh! We don't want anyone else hearing you!" I snap at her. "Besides, don't you think the other girls here like each other?"

Yameri's, the friend I was talking to, face turned red.
"D-Don't tell me you...you think this is normal?!?" She homophobically squealed in utter disgust.

I brushed the side of her cheek with my cold index finger.
"Well, I mean, love is love.. It's not like you can change that part of someone"
And just as I whispered those words, Kiri appeared..
🌸
🌸
"Osana..." She crept up to me. "What is your answer?"
🌸
🌸
"U-Umm.. To the letter you handed me?" I said, trying to stall time, and trying to not show Yameri that I was flustered.

"Um, the morning bell is about to ring,  we should head on inside" Yameri, face still red, grabbed my arm and rushed inside the school.

"Wow..you totally read my mind, Yameri..are you an angel?!? But looking back at it, Kiri got left behind.."

"You'll get to talk to her during homeroom, won't you? And even if you can't you guys can always message each other on that app-thingy you met on" Yameri quickly managed to squeeze out while we were walking up the 4 flights of stairs.

"Heh..good point", I brush the sweat off my forehead and run towards my room number. "See you later, Yameri!"

I gently open the door..

"Kiri?!? You're the only one here? Wow, I guess we both came early.."

🌸
🌸
"Osana! Are you avoiding me?" She stood up and put her hands on my shoulders.
🌸
🌸
"What do you mean? Ohh, you mean about the 'Senpai' thing? Of course you can..I mean, its just a wor-"

"S-Senpai.."

Wait..is Kiri crying? It's the first month of 7th grade and I already made someone cry!

"A-Ah...I'm sorry-" I awkwardly wobble forward to hug her, but she pulls me into a kiss and just then-

¡BAM! The door flew open.

"Oh! Osana, you came early today.."

"The Student Council Vice President, Uri! Its not what it looks like-" I manage to blurt out at the last second.

"Hmm? What do you mean? All I see is two best friends embracing each other" Uri says delightfully

"A-Are you an angel..?!?" I whisper below my breath as Kiri pulls me closer to her chest. "K-Kiri, I can't breath.."

The rest of the morning went well, and I left that class with my girlfriend, Kiri, by my side.
🌸
🌸
"S-Senpai.. You know, I really like you"

But wait..Kiri is a girl. I'm a girl. This is a Catholic school...how will my parents feel?!? Was this the right decision? All we have to do is keep this a secret. I'm trying to reassure myself.

But this means..I'm Lesbian? But I still like guys- so I'm Bisexual..?

The day goes by fast, and its already lunch period. I try to rush over to Yameri's side but Kiri held onto my arm. I sit down next to Kiri and in front of Yameri and take out my bento box.
🌸
🌸
"S-Senpai! Do you want some of my fried rice?" Kiri yelps out suddenly-
"U-Uh oops, I said that too loud.." She brings her chopsticks up to my face.
"Say 'Ahh'"~
🌸
🌸
¡NOM!

"Wow, Kiri-- you actually made this?" I gasp. "This is the best fried rice I've ever tasted!"

Kiri squrmed in her seat.
"It really isn't that big of a deal-"
She said, modestly.

I didn't tell Yameri that me and Kiri were dating; but were we really dating? She just asked me if she could call me 'Senpai' but why would she kiss me?

I sigh and continue on with my lunch.

"O-Oh! Right! Today we have half a day- I forgot!" Yameri yelled out just as the bell rang. "Osana, can you walk me home today?"

"Again? You know you live very far away, its like a workout! My legs cramp up super hard and-" I fight back but Yameri is already tugging at my sleeve. "Hmph! Fine, if you're going to act all cute- Kiri, do you want to walk with us?"

🌸
🌸
"Really? Of course! But I have to go home quickly so-"
🌸
🌸
"Aw, that's a shame!" Yameri blurts out. "Hun..your personal life matters more to me~ You should just head on home!" Yameri smirks..

Yameri has been acting strange lately, like she's jealous-

"Oh! Thanks then- I'll get going!" Kiri stands up and salutes to Yameri.

I can't believe I'm dating such an adorable girl!

So as I walk Yameri to her home, she hands me a letter..

ITS THE FIRST MONTH OF SCHOOL AND I'VE ALREADY RECIEVED TWO LETTERS!!

"Open it at home- dummy- I wouldn't give you a letter to open here!" She squeals~"

"Umm- okay! I'll text you later Yameri!"

"Yeah, same."
🌸
🌸
(Part 1)
~Note from the author (Elena >///<)
Thanks for reading 🌸'My Kiri'🌸
I am working on making REF sheets for the characters and I am also working on the story covers. My Instagram is glob_of_butter so you can also contact me there! This isn't the finished work, there are more parts ahead! Let me know what you think ^^ Thank you for reading the first part of 🌸'My Kiri'🌸~