Chapter one

Once upon a time
There lives a wonderful family of four in a small city, they lost there parent due to an accident that occurred in the village five years ago when their little sister was just two.The first child name is James, the second is Matthew,the third son is Collin and there little baby sister is Vanessa.
James have already graduated from college while Matthew was now in seventh grade,Collin fivth and van was in second grade,there elder brother was hard working and talented he loves his siblings and he use to take a very good care of them they also love him and one day one of his father's friend call him for an interview of a job he have been looking for and told him that he should be at his office on Monday morning.
The next day James went to the office and meet Mr Clark so after the interview,he went back home and waited for the result.About a week later on Sunday Mr Clark called him and told him that he has successfully got the job,he was very happy,he told his siblings they all congratulated him and both felt happy for their brother.
The next day was Monday he went to the office as early as possible and meet Mr Clark, he told him everything about the work and that he is appointed as the new assistant manager of the company,they gave him his office and he started working at that day,Mr Clark is the manager of the company and he trust James saying that James is a hard working person like his father after about weeks later Mr Clark introduce a young lady as the secretary to James,the lady was very beautiful she has a bold blue eyes,tall,slim and a long blonde hair, her name is Cinthia.
Five months later James proposed to Cinthia and she accepted he now told his brothers and thier little sister that he is getting married to Cinthia in some months,they were very happy for there brother because Cinthia was very nice to them.After the wedding he was later assign as the manager of the company he is now taking care of everything in the company a month later James was now traveling to New Zealand for a work and Cinthia was now left with his sister while the brothers live inside the college hostel,he now told her that she should take a very good care of his little sister beacause she is his everything, she reminds him of their beloved mother, so after he left, Cinthia who have been acting that she loves Van told him that she promise to take care of her not knowing that she only do that in front of James so that he may trust her, Cinthia took Van and locked her in one of there rooms in the house and told the other brothers that her brother took her on a trip to New Zealand and told them that he said they should'nt call him because he is on a business trip and he does not want distraction,she doesn't use to give her enough food she turned her into a complete orphan without anyone who would take care of her.
Cinthia don't know that Van has a phone with her,she now called her brother and told him about what his wife is doing he now decided to come back home without telling his wife.
The next day James came back and found out his wife with a man in the house she was surprised and told him that she thought he is leaving for almost a year.
He asked her about his sister she know told him that she ran away after he left,he didn't trust her and just walk up the stairs and found his sister in one of the rooms there.
He begged his sister for forgiveness and told her that he will never go far away from her again,he divorce Cinthy and continue his work,he become one of the most handsome,rich guy in the city and later on he found a very good wife and marry her,her name is Catherine,she take good care of his sister even when he was not around and his brothers.
They now live happily ever after.

It sounds crazy am just reading an amazing book I GOT YOU BY @SPRATLEYMAC just feel like been an author also
This book is just for fun and crazy Shaa Cox I don't know what am writing i just feel like doing it much love @spratleymac😘😘😘