Merry Halloween!

Hetalia Season 5 : Episode 12 [Subbed]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Outfit-

"Ah," (Y/N) sighs contently, submerging everything but her head in the warm, foggy water of one of the two onsens that Japan had so kindly offered her to use, "soaking in the tub feels so relaxing

"Ah," (Y/N) sighs contently, submerging everything but her head in the warm, foggy water of one of the two onsens that Japan had so kindly offered her to use, "soaking in the tub feels so relaxing... I'm gonna have to come here more often in that case." she giggles to herself, smiling at the small fluffy brown cat, Pookie, who sits in a small wooden bowl floating atop the water with a small soaked white towel resting on her head, much like (Y/N). She lifts a hand and pats the feline's head gently, smiling as she pure under her touch, "this is so nice and quiet... no wonder he uses these so often." She kicks her feet in the water slightly, shifting in her spot as she chuckles lightly, knowing the said Asian was using the other onsen in the room beside her.

She jumps and lets out a quiet yelp at the sudden sound of banging coming from the wooden bared window allowing the steam out. As both her and Pookie turn their attention to it, her eyes widen at the sight of two hands easily breaking away the bars as if they were simple twigs.
"Hey, Japan!" A familiar, loud and obnoxious voice shouts from the outside, "are you there!? I have some really exciting news!" America continues breaking away the small barrier, "Hey, Japan!" He calls out, "lets play! I wanna carve pumpkins and stuff with you!"

"E-Eh— Americae!?" (Y/N) sinks deeper into the water with a red blush on her cheeks, the feeling of humiliation and dread washing over her as she tucks her legs close to her chest. She shudders, 'w-why does he have to show up right now? And h-here of all places...!' She straightens slightly with a slight tremor in her voice, swallowing nervously, "U-Uhm... M-Mister America, y-you have the wrong room.." she squeaks at the end as she sees the male pop his head above the frame of the window with a hum of confusion.

"Huh? Oh— hey, (Y/N)!" He waves cheerily before scanning the room and landing on her small, submerged form causing her breath to catch in her throat as he subconsciously observes her.

"Ah! A-America!"
She lets out another shout of alarm as the door of the onsen slams open, a concerned Japan standing in the doorway wearing a dark blue and black traditional yukata, sheathed katana in hand with his fingers gripping the handle readily, having heard her cry of fear. His ink coloured irises scan the scene before landing on the intruder peering through the window.

"(Y/N)-san, are you arright—America-san!?" He pales before sighing in irritation, letting his guard down as he discreetly glares at the intruding male, "what brings you here?" His furrowed grows twitch slightly as he turns away from the flustered female hiding herself in the steamy water. America pulls himself up with the help of the few remaining, stable bars on the window.

"Japan!" He cheers, "I came to invite you today! And since (Y/N) is here, it's even better!— Happy Halloween!"
Both Japan and (Y/N) pale as he easily rips the window frame from the wall and holds it up in the air joyously at his declaration, body adorned in the attire of a cowboy, a brown cowboy hat resting on his back via the string tied around his neck.