possible new idea?

Hey guys!

As you know, DR:MH is a Fanganronpa. This means that more than likely, your favorite character will die (yes, i'm calling you out all the bitches who said kouta was their favorite back in dr:dl).

However, I did promise THIS Fangan would be 10x better in every way. How am I supposed to properly flesh out all 16(?) students if some of them die before the 20th part is even released?!

At least, that was what I thought - besides Backstory Blurpts and a (possible) dating sim, it'd be impossible to properly do that for all the dead guys. However, I did come up with an idea that would give everyone more screen time in the main story, even after they're dead...

I'm calling it the ' Spirit Station '. It'll be a short segment (starting with the 1st BDA) that's around 500+ words long. The reason it's called ' Spirit Station ' is because every character who dies will instead be in there, watching the main Killing Game on a little television. They won't interact with any living characters, but will interact with each other. Maybe sometimes they'd answer any questions you guys have about the story (if they know the answer lol)

It'll mostly be humor and all the dead people fucking around, but there will be serious moments in there, namely after the execution - it's three things at once:

1. A funny segment to relieve the tension of the main story

2. A way to give your favorites more main screen time

3. A way to see how a victim would react to seeing their killer again

I'd like to know how interested you guys are in seeing a ' Spirit Station ' after each part. There are a few different options: Just comment which one you'd prefer.

1. I'm not interested in a Spirit Station segment

2. I'd like to see a Spirit Station segment every BDA only

3. I'd like to see a Spirit Station only after each execution

4. I'd like to see a Spirit Station segement for each BDA and each execution

5. I'd like to see a Spirit Station every few parts

6. I'd like to see a Spirit Station segment after every part

hope this idea is good lol