Chapter 1

(TW: kidnapping and drugging) 

"God...she's so perfect," Uraraka looked at the sleeping figure that lay on her bed. She grabbed her Polaroid, snapping a picture of the sleeping girl below her. The picture came out, and she set it in her desk drawer so that the picture could develop. She got closer, snapping another picture, also putting that one in her desk drawer. That's where she kept all her pictures of (Y/N). Pictures of her sleeping (she had taken those from the camera she had hidden in (Y/N)'s room), talking to friends, training and studying at home. Uraraka put her camera in it's case, hiding it in her dresser. She walked back over to (Y/N), pulling the cover over her. 

Suddenly, the girl jerked awake. 

"Whoa there, (Y/N), you're okay. Your such a light sleeper," Uraraka chuckled. "I was pulling the blanket over you so you didn't get cold."

"Oh. Sorry I fell asleep." (Y/N) rubbed the back of her neck, now sitting up. "I should probably get home so I can sleep in my own bed," She laughed. 

Uraraka sighed. "But you aren't gonna sleep, are you?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"You are gonna go home and train your quirk or study all night long. You aren't gonna sleep."

"Uh, of course I will!" 'How does she know that?' (Y/N) thought to herself.

"Don't lie to me. It's obvious. Everyday, you come to school with bags under your eyes and a monotone voice. No energy. Falling asleep in class to the point I have to wake you up. How many referrals have you gotten from from Aizawa now? Three? You can't tell me that I'm wrong."

(Y/N) stayed silent.

"Yeah. Figures."

"What do you mean 'figures'?" (Y/N) eyes narrowed.

"Just as soon as I call you out on your shit, you don't even have anything to say!  I've figured you out!" 

"Oh, whatever!" (Y/N) stood up to leave. As soon as she got up, Uraraka grabbed her wrist. Hard.

"Where the fuck do you think you-" She stopped when she realized the grip she had on her arm. "I'm sorry." She let her go. "I guess I'm not changing your mind. You can go home. But not without coffee first."

"Fine."

Uraraka stood up, walking out of her room and into the kitchen. She rushed to the bathroom and grabbed sleeping pills. She walked into the kitchen, crushing the pills in her hand. She knew how powerful these things were. Take one, and the person taking it will fall asleep almost instantly. 'I wonder what two will do.' She made some coffee, just how (Y/N) liked it. Lot's of creamer. 'Hopefully this will cover the taste.' She took a deep breath and put the crushed up medicine in the coffee cup, putting on a smile before walking back to her room.

"Here you go," she smiled as (Y/N) drank it. After a minute, (Y/N) drank the whole thing.

"Ura-Uraraka? I don't f-feel so good," (Y/N) put her hand on her head.

"(Y/N), you really shouldn't drink your coffee so fast. Maybe if you drank it slower you would be able to taste the sleeping pills I had put in there. Don't worry, they should be working now."

"W-What?" (Y/N) asked with a slurred voice. She could feel herself slipping into unconsciousness. Her eyes slowly closed, and suddenly, she was asleep. Uraraka stood above (Y/N), smiling. She touched (Y/N)'s arm lightly, putting her fingers together, and using her quirk to make (Y/N) float. She guided the sleeping girl down to the basement, duct-taping her wrists and legs to the chair. 

"There you go, baby," She kissed (Y/N) on the forehead and waited. Waited on her love to wake up.