Chapter 4

Colleen's POV

Joshua opened the front door and threw his jacket and briefcase on the couch. He sat down and hugged his crap emoji pillow and closed his eyes.

"Tough day?" I asked, I was sitting on the ground, editing a Colleen's Corner.

"No, well, I don't know."

I went over and sat on his lap. "Tell me about it."

"When I got there some lady toured me around the building. When I got to the 8th floor my boss told me to get him coffee. When I was making it, I spilled coffee on a stack of papers that seemed important. Then I told the next lady that came in and she was like 'I can tell your knew.' What's that even supposed to mean? But when I gave him his coffee he said i didn't put enough sweetener in so I put some more. Then he still didn't like it so he did it himself. When it was lunch time none of the accountants wanted to eat lunch with me so I ate alone while I retyped all of the papers that got stains on them. Then I got in trouble because there were things on those papers that I apparently wasn't supposed to see."

"Wow. You did have a hard day." I kissed him on the cheek and buried my head in his shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him and we took a nap.

I woke up at nine o'clock and Josh was watching TV and eating grapes.

Josh's POV

I heard Colleen stirring on the sofa behind me, "Come give me the cuddles." She said as she walked toward are room.

How could I say no to that. But when I got to our room she was on her laptop watching TheFineBros with her headphones on. I took off my shirt and put on a Mickey Mouse onesie and got into bed.

"Do you have work tomorrow?" she said when she closed her laptop.

"Yes. Five days a week."

"I missed you today."

"I missed you too."