Copyright and Rules

This book is exactly what the title says it is. This book will be an interactive book where the actions and events that take place are based on a majority vote. I will try to make it as comical as I can, and sometimes in the polls, all you have to do is to choose a word.

RULES:

1. No spoilers!!!

2. Comment on the line you want to vote for

3. Each comment counts as a vote, so you can vote as many times as you want. YOU CAN VOTE FOR MORE THAN ONE THING.                                                 

4. The decision is by a majority vote, so don't be upset if the thing you voted for didn't happen

5. The story will be updated with the winning action/word/event every week on Saturday

6. Have fun!

Your Choice

Text by© Krystal Nguyen 2019

Sacramento, California

Written in the U.S.A.

All rights reserved. Written permission must be secured from the author to use or reproduce any part of this story, except for brief quotations in critical reviews or publicity

NOTE: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. 

If I find you copying some of this stuff, even though I know there are other books like this, if it even has some sort of connection, I AM COMING FOR YOU.  Or not, cause I don't have a lawyer.

ENJOY!  (Enjoying this book is mandatory, it says so under the Krystal Guidelines of Amazhang Books [hehe did you see what I did there] :)  If you don't enjoy this book, a mob of cows will come after you)