Chapter 1 Re-Written

{ Hello! Amino wanted me to include Remus in this story so I'm re-writing it some. It's not going to change drastically in any type of way but it will allow Remus and Deceit to join us. }

{ So now, it's set shortly after "Dealing with Intrusive Thoughts" Still set in the 3rd Point of view. It will rarely be changed to 1st or 2nd Point of View. Also set in the mind-scape with the idea that there are three mind-scapes }

{ The "LIght-scape" where Virgil, Logan, Roman and Patton live }
{ The "Dark-scape" where Remus, Deceit and Virgil live. Virgil hardly uses his room there but it is still available for him to use. }
{ and the mind Palace }

°°°

Logan was sat in his lab, which was an extension of his room that he'd made. His boyfriend, Roman, had given him an idea which had led to the extreme amount of time he'd spent in here.

"Ugh! Logan... I know we're not getting any now but i wish we could just- stop aging, stop this entire thing of wrinkles, they'd make my make-up so hard!" Roman had said, a week or so ago when they were sat on the couch

Logan thought of Roman's words, and had been trying to make them come true. To some how find a way to stop the aging process at least in the mind-scape, to see if he could make Roman happy in any way.

Currently though, Roman wasn't happy because his boyfriend had been locked in his room for a few days now! That was unacceptable. Roman had been alone and sad for this period of time and Patton was busy with Virgil, who also needed much attention, as he did, and as his brother did... though he was a special, different case.

Roman was upset, very upset, he walked into Logan's room and looked around, seeing he wasn't in the main part, most likely behind the metal door attached to his room. Roman grabbed the handles of the metal door and opened it, glancing inside. "Logan-" He started as he was quickly shushed. "Roman- apologies- silence-" He said softly to him as he watched the chemicals mix and bubble into a purple-ish liquid. "Logan!-" Roman tried again and was silenced again.

Logan smiled when the liquid was made and poured it into four separate viles and took off his goggles. "Yes, Roman?" He asked Roman softly as he looked around and back at his boyfriend who was now beyond furious and being shushed. "Logan! You've been in this room for three days now! And I doubt you've slept much!" Roman said to him, tapping his foot on the floor angrily.

Logan was slightly startled at this, "Oh... Roman, Apologies I have been making this serum for yo-" He started before he was grabbed by his collar, and dragged out, letting himself be done as so. "You're gonna eat. And then tell me." Roman said angrily to Logan, knowing the other hadn't eaten these few days he'd trapped himself in his lab.

Logan just, nodded a little and let himself be dragged off, remaining completely silent as he was pulled along and let Roman speak. "Logan. You can't just do this, you can't just-- augh! You'd left me alone so long..." Roman said with a bit of pout in his voice.  Logan didn't think he would say that, he rather thought Roman would try and tell him how- "It's also dangerous for your health" --that's what Logan was expecting from Roman. "You- you know why it's wrong!" Roman continued and pushed him down on a chair.

"What do you want to eat, love?" Roman asked softly.
Logan was tempted to say Crofter's but knew the other was already was very very upset so he wouldn't push that line. "A sandwich I suppose" Logan said and watched as Roman moved to make one for him. "So. explain to me why you thought it was a good idea to trap yourself in that stupid lab of yours for a  few days." Roman said to Logan, who then shifted a tad bit.

"I was making something for you. Remember when you said you wish we didn't need to age? I believe I have made a serum that makes that true. I believe. I may have found a way to keep us sides at least from aging" Logan said to Roman with a bit of a nerdy smile as a sandwich was placed in front of him. "So...you'd left me for a few days...so that we could stay young forever?" Roman asked him, to which Logan nodded. "Aw...thank you Logan, but take breaks and tell me if you're gonna do that again!" Roman said, slight happiness fading"

Logan whined, "I need to call a 'family meeting' as you and Patton refer to it. To call Patton and Virgil to ask them to experiment with the serum to see if  adjusting is needed." Logan said to Roman, explaining it. "To, essentially be my test subjects. Would you like to also do as so?" He asked Roman, who was quick to shake his head. "I can't have any of this affect my body if this goes wrong Logan." Roman said to him.

"I assure you, nothing should go wrong. But if you wish to not drink it, I will not force you."Logan said to Roman.

{ I'm gonna slowly delete the chapters previous to this so,, yeah, I'm rewriting it }