Chapter 5. Seeing A Old Friend

Aoba's P.O.V

"Did you find her yet?!" I ask my friend that works with detective agents. "Nope, you already know Aoba. If she's trapped with Mink and his group. It'll be a while before I find he-" a knock appears on the door. "I got it." I say walking down the hall to the front door. "Yes?" I say opening the door. "Huh? But I heard a...Skylar!!" I look down at her dead looking corpse and immediately brought her inside. "S-She's in bad shape looks like she lost a lot of blood. We need to get her to the hospital now!" I say grabbing my phone.

•Later At The Hospital•

I sit on the side of her bed. She lost quite a bit of her blood. One if her wounds got slightly infected but it was easy to take care of. She has bandages on her neck, arms, waist, and lastly legs. Guilt was written all over me. I felt really guilty because she got kidnapped. But the real question is. Who brought her back? And how did they know where to go? Maybe she'll remember once she wakes up? I sigh heavily and stared out the window. "Mnh..Aoba?.." I turn my head looking at her. "Hey, how you feeling?" I say slowly grabbing her hand. "Sore but eh, I'll live." She says ending with a soft chuckle. "Skylar, do you remember anything that happened?" She looks around the room for a moment then shakes her head. "Not...really. All I remember was a boy that saved me. I think me and him were talking but...i don't know what.. I'm sorry." I nod. "No it's fine. I shouldn't have asked so quickly." She nods and tries to relax. "Hungry?" She giggle slightly showing her dimple. "That you would never ask. I'm starving!" I laugh slightly and stand. "Alright I'll get you something. Just chill out." She nods and I leave the room.

As I get off the elevator I walk down the hall to where the from desk is. "Hello sir who will you be visiting today?" Says one of the ladies at the desk. "I'll be seeing Skylar Wilson please." I froze in my footsteps and spun around. "Who's this?" I say watching him leave the desk going to the elevator. "Hmm.." I turn and go to the food court.

Skylar's P.O.V
I gently close my eyes shut as they start to feel heavy. Then a soft knock appears on my door. "Come in!" I say looking at the door. The door quietly opens and I see a black with red highlights haired boy. A gigantic smile fuses onto my face. "Koujaku!!!" He chuckles and shuts the door. "Hello Sky, how are you?." He asks putting flowers beside my bed. "Well I'm bandaged up and very weak. So I guess I'm ok." He rolls his eyes. "Where Beni?!" I ask slightly sitting up. "Calm yourself, I'm right here." He says flying over and landing on top of my head. "Hehe" I giggle smiling. "Well hello to you as well Beni. What are you two doing here anyway?" I ask wiping my hair behind my ear. "Well I heard that you were back in town and then we heard about you being in the hospital. So we decided to visit you." He responds. "Psh~ more like he wanted to see you." Beni says making the both of us blush. "W-Well that's sweet of the both of you." I say smiling. It felt really good to have a old friend visit. But...who saved me in the first place?!...

•a/n• Hey guys! So I know I know it's been forever since I've adding another chapter. I've been so busy with my dance competitions and finishing up school and such. It's been a headache really. But! I'm so happy that I've been getting comments on me to update and also if anyone has any. I mean ANY! Ideas! Please please consider in Pm me and I will check them out. I could also you a writing partner! That'll help a lot! But anyway I hope you guys liked this chapter it wasn't that much I know but I'll get the next chapter up soon! Love you guys!