second second-story of eight

Second was shocked as he read, this is what it said 

            As you have heard eight is a famous supermodel. She models on magazines billboards and more. but what you might not know is that eight wasn't always like this. In fact eight used to be a big fat ZERO. Yes it is true eight was UGLY and you might think that it is not possible but ohh it is. Eight was born from mommy negative 5 and daddy 5. 

         Negative five met five, and thats how eight came to life... or ZERO. DUN DUN DUNNNNN! Lets see what the parents say.

 First to mommy negative 5 "zero was a really fat child it was horrible. I don't even like how she turned out, by being a model she is probably being hated at this one second! I even know how she is still alive!" 

Well wasn't that just the most positive thing you've heard. Now onto daddy 5. 

"she was a wonderful child, always happy and fun. I didn't care that she was a zero one bit! She was beautiful from the day she was born." 

These people all talk about the young life of zero, but how did she become eight? Well the secret will be revealed.... After this ad.

*Ad plays on book*

DUDUDUDUDUDUUD BABY SHARK DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU BABY SHARK DUDUDUDUDUDUDU BABY SHARK!

Now back to the article. 

The secret to eight's successful career is..... A BELT. Yes you read it a belt. She wore the belt of shame. It tightened the waist so much that she turned into the legendary eight!

*article ends*

Second is shocked "OMN(Oh my number) DOES THAT MEAN THAT I CAN BE A SUPERMODEL TWO????"