NICK

Full Name: Nicholas Scars

Nickname: NICK

Age: He is cannonly 27

Height: 5'6"

DOB: 08/16/XX

NICK is the male genderbent version of NIKS, my main OC. 

Personality: Unlike his female counterpart, his emotions are amplified, therefore he is shyer, kinder, and overall easy to fluster. He is usually calm and reserved, and keeps to himself, but when someone tries to step into his bubble, he panics. When approached carefully, he can grow to like others, and show his true colors. Around people he likes/trusts, NICK is very enthusiastic, and has shown to be passionate about things he likes, and can be slightly protective of his friends. He has a fear of being alone, so he tries to keep everyone pleased and happy.

Unlike any other guy. Freaking hilarious; loves to make others laugh and is good at it. Sweet. Isn't afraid to show his emotions. Sometimes teased by other guys; gets along better with girls. Is often mistaken for being gay. Seems shy until you get to know him. Loved by anyone with a functioning brain. Most amazing person ever.

Relatives: Kai [Father], Liana [Mother], Vance [Uncle]

Appearance: He looks like his female counterpart, but with a square chin an shorter hair that allows his ears to be seen. He has pink earrings, and instead of his tips, it's his bangs that fade to pink. NICK sports a slightly darker pink hoodie with blue jeans, and wears sneakers. He has light tan skin paired with brown eyes.

Gallery:

NICK in the OC Voice Claims video (Instagram)

Assassin NICK and Assassin NIKS with their roles swapped

➠ Follow NICK here: gamer-boi-nick17