Whatever

[Yonnie P.O.V]

I woke up in the morning and went straight to my phone.I unlocked it and saw 2 messages from Ray.I read the first message which said:"HEY BEAUTIFUL I REALLY MISS YOU,WHEN CAN I HIT THAT?".I ignored it and went to the next one it read:"Sorry about that...hope to see tomorrow.#beautiful".I smiled at myself and went to the bathroom and did my hygienic stuff.I got dressed in bleached booty shorts,lime leopard skin crop-top,denim jersey with leather sleeves and lime jordans.I curled my hair and tied it into barbie pony tails.I went downstairs and saw my parents eating breakfast and chatting.I smiled as I sat at the table and ate my breakfast.

Mom:Hi sweety.

Me:Hi mom and how are you?

Mom:Fine,how is school?

Me:Great

Dad:Made any friends?

Me:Yeah and they are pretty awesome

Dad:mmmhmm...okay

Me:(looks at watch)Oh,would you look at the time.I gotta crash.Bye!

M&D:Bye

I drove to school and I quickly arrived.I saw my friends and the boys and parked my car.I got out and saw Ray coming to me.What Now!

[Ray P.O.V]

As we talked with the girls,I saw Yonnies car parking next to mine. I dismissed myself and went to her.She got out but I told her to get in.I went to the other door and got in.Her car smelled so nice that I smiled.

Me:Hey

Yonnie:(confused)Hi

Me:How you been?

Yonnie:Fine...Whats up?

Me:Well I ...(gco)
KNOCK!KNOCK!KNOCK!

I got cut off by somebody who was knocking on the window.I looked at the person and it was my hoe...Mami

Mami:Ray!Get the fuck out of this car,Now!

Me:Umm...ok

Yonnie:Ray who is she?

Me:Umm...thats my...(gco)

Mami:Ray!Ray!Ray!

Yonnie:You better go before she bursts.

Me:Thanks(gets out)

WHAT THE FUCK!