Chapter 1 Episode 1

We meet at a playground.. When we we're only 5 years old.... But then He left the town... I had no idea were you went... But one day... A new student came...

The Principal: Attention Kyle please come to my office now!

"Huh? Why do you think you have to go? " Leo asked with his hand on top of his bag.. "I don't know but let's just see.. " I said with my bag on my right shoulder...

I came to the office and Knock..saw the principal with a new student..

"Ah please come in..." He said and was waiting for me to meet the new kid..

"This is Adrian! Adrian this is Kyle! " He introduced us with a his hands pointing from one another.

"Nice to meet you Kyle! " Adrian said and put his hand in front of my face for shake hands...

"Nice to meet you too Adrian" I said and put my hands together with his and we shaked hands..

"His name is familiar" I said but didn't mind and lead him everywhere...

At snacks Time...

"Hey Kyle! " Called Leo and raised his chicken.

I went over... And introduced him to Adrian...

" Hey Leo! This is Adrian.. " I said and pointed at Adrian..

"Nice to meet you! " Leo said with a big smile and food all over his hands...

"Sorry if my friend is too weird" I whispered with my hands covering my mouth and we all laugh...

"Baka it's fine! Because I'm weird" He told us with a Lenny face and continued to eat his salad.

Leo almost choked and he said "Guy's stop I'm trying to eat" And his mouth was so full we couldn't even understand... "What!? " We asked and laughed... Leo told us again but again we couldn't understand because of how much food his putting in his mouth...

The next class

"Mmm I wonder why his so familiar... " I told myself and took my book and read the chapter...

The Teacher didn't noticed what I was doing so I decided to text Leo..
"Hey Leo how are you doing in your class? "
"Uhhh good ,you? ".
" Good I was just checking.. But I'm saying Adrian is so familiar... "
"Maybe a child of your Mom's friend? Btw I gotta listen now cuz were having quiz tomorrow".
"Oh okay good luck"

"Kyle!? What's the answer? " The Teacher asked me with her hands pointing the question... I tried to think... But I didn't know... So I got detention...

At Detention Room..

First I saw no one then 5 minutes later... I saw Adrian go inside

"Why are you here? " I asked him and gave a sad look. "So that you wouldn't be lonely here" He said and put his hands on my shoulder.

"You didn't have too" I told him and took his hand down my shoulder. "It feels lonely here you know, a boy like you don't deserve this" He said and smiled...

"Take some rest I'll wake you up when detention is done" He told me and put his hands behind my back.

I feel asleep... And he woke me up..

"Hey wake up Detention's over.. " He said and put his hand on my lap...

I woke up and said "Thank you Adrian... For waking me up" And took my bag and ran out of the room

"Didn't even bother to wait for me Childhood friend" He murmured...

He continued walking until he saw me and said "Hey! Wait up! "

"Leave me alone! " I told him and walked faster...

"Please... I just want a friend.. " He said...

"Fine! We can be friends" I agreed and stopped walking and decided to wait for him...

"Really?!!? Thank you so much" And hugged me tight... "Hey! That doesn't mean you get to hug me..

" Oh sorry" He apologize and took my bag and said "I'll hold it for you".

" Thank you" I said and took his hand and told him to come with me...

He continued to follow and said "How was your sleep? He asked me and pulled me. " My sleep was good actually thanks for asking" I looked at him on the eye...

"Let's go" I said and pulled him but I was too weak... "Are you serious Adrian! " And gave him the Lenny face..

"HAHAHA, Let's see if you can pull me" And Laughed so hard that almost everyone heard him..

"Come on, you're stronger than that! " He made himself even harder... "Stop and just follow me! " I told him and actually dragged him...

Wait how am I doing this I told myself....

"Congratulations! You actually dragged me! " He said with a proud smile

And we went on the playground..

"Isn't it nice in here? " I asked Adrian and faced to him."yeah it's so nice" He told me and put his hand on my waist.

He asked for my number and I gave it to him.

"I should go home now.. " I said and left...

And he went home his self too...

At home...

"Hi Honey! How was school? " Mom asked me while cutting something.." It was fun! " I answered and ran upstairs...

Then afterwards Adrian texted..

"Hey did you get home safe? "
"Yeah I did don't worry"
"Okay that's good"
"How about youuu"
"I got home safe too don't worry"
"Okay good I'm going to eat first"
"Alright"

After texting I went down and ate something then after that I texted Adrian again...

"Hey Adrian, What chu doing? "
"Nothing much you? "
"Texting you"
"Oh... I need to do my assignment Text ya later"
"Oh.. Okay bye "

After that awkward texting I just went for a nap because why not....