Insecure

Oh, I was just crying all the liquids out of me and made a few new cuts on my wrist. That's what I say when I come out of the bathroom.

Hi. I'm Noelle Middleton. Yeah, like Kate and Pippa. But, I am not related to them. I am 18 years old. I turned 18 a few days ago which was the 2nd of Febuary.

Anyways, I am the depressed bullied girl that everyone can't stand but yet feels pity for. Why am I depressed? Well, each and every day I have to go to school prepared to be called fat or ugly or stupid. I was, am, and will always be, insecure. With myself and with the world.

But, there are always those boys who always are by my side. Those 5 boys. No matter how hard they try to boost my self esteem, they'll never succeed. Harry, Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn. And I even fancy one of them. But I don't feel comfortable revealing who. They even go out of their way and stand up for me when I'm to weak to move or speak or if I desperately need help.

But I make sure that I repay them in a way. I buy Niall a box of cookies or a bag of crisps each week. I help Zayn paint his house sometimes. Well, spray paint. I send Louis and Liam on dates with their girls sometimes like trips to Hawaii or fancy restaurants. I also hang out with Harry when he is bored. That's kind of a treat for me also because he is so fun to be around. They are like brothers to me. And I also love Danielle and Eleanor as sisters,also. But at the end of the day, I end up being the one punched in the gut. The one being deeply scarred. Literally. The one who starves herself. But, I am waiting for that one beautiful day that I can get up and walk away from depression and cutting and live a pain free life.