Goodbye

Harry was on tour when he found out that you are currently in a critical condition at the hospital after being involved in a fatal car accident

"Harry...may I speak to you fo awhile?" His manager asked.

"Yeah sure. What is it?" He replied.

"Uhm...I don't know how to tell you this but...Y/n's currently in the ICU and in a state of comatose. She was involved in a fatal car crash at 3pm today." His manager explained.

"Wait...if this is a prank I'm already telling you that this is not funny" Harry said with a straight face.

"No bud. She really is. I'm actually scared to tell you this but of course you have the rights to know about it" His manager replied.

"How? Why? What happened? Th—this is...I don't know what to do. Is there a flight going to *Your country/city*?" He worryingly asked and panic started to build up in the situation.

"Harry calm down. We haven't spoken much to her parents. They just told us to tell you because—" The manager got cut by a phone call when his it suddenly rang.

*On the phone*

"Hello? Is this Harry's manager?" The person on the other phone asked.

"Yes. Why?" The manager asked.

"Y/n's gone...she encountered multiple cardiac arrests while being treated here at the ICU. We don't know how to contact Harry so we hope you could just rely the message to him" The other person explained.

The manager hung up and told Harry about the news.

"N—no...tha—-that's not true. She told me—sh—" Harry couldn't finish his words because all he could do during that time was to cry (As shown above)

"I'm sorry bud...I'll leave you here for awhile. I'll be at the lobby if you need me" The manager said.