Avaline

(my name is... Luna) something wrong

this is a story of a wolf that was abused and abandoned by its pack and rescued by a hybrid dragon human which he soon finds out is...

prologue

It was a heavy stormy, dark night when i was scouting the territory for my pack. When i was ambushed and pinned down by two of my friends, kyle and Kylie.

I thought i could trust you two, what's going on here? A voice from the shadows grew closer and said: you thought wrong no name. Now its time for the pack to have its fun.

I tried to escape but was bitten by the neck and thrown against a tree. I winced as my hind leg snapped and broke. Of course, i limped away after being abused. Then ended up at the entrance of the forest and lie unconscious.

This is the beginning. Of my legend.

chapter 1 the landing

After the storm stopped and many hours have passed by, a girl carrying a basket and a pale was headed to the lake in the forest when she stopped in front of a severely injured wolf.

She dropped her stuff and listened for a pulse. She heard a slight beat and checked for broken bones. As she touched its hind leg, the wolf winced. The girl picked him up and carried him to her village.

The townsfolk looked at her as she carried it to her house. Of course, she paid no mind to them for she was doing the right thing, and she knew it. She laid the wolf on her table and took out a roll of bandages and began to wrap it around the wolfs broken leg.

He flinched and whined. She pets his long, furry coat and said: its okay, my name is Maria. I'm going to help you. Maria spotted a deep bite mark on his neck and said: you poor thing!

She opened a drawer and pulled out a needle and thread. But as she turned around, she saw a boy with black, long spiked hair and wolf ears atop his head. He said: surprised? I'm not. Maria? You'll keep this to yourself, got me?

She nodded and said: yeah sure. He lifted his head and says: you were gonna stitch this weren't you? Maria walked towards him and said: yes i was.

The boy smiled and said: its nothin severe. Just be careful.

chapter 2 meeting Valora

The girl stitched the teeth marks up and asked the boy: what's your name? The boy tilts his head and scratches his ear before answering: name? I don't have one.

The girl took a cloth and wiped him clean of the blood and asked: then could i give you one? His tail waved and he said: you will- i mean, if you want to, sure. The girl looked up and said: how about, cerburus? He smiled and said: it works.

The girl puts a hat on cerburus and said: if you're going to wander through our fair village, might as well hide those ears for now. Cerburus fixated the hat and said: thanks for helping me. Who are you?

The girl lifted her hat, revealing a pair of horns. She said: this village once belonged to a queen. She was part Dragon, part human. Her people were created from her very life essence. My name is valora. I'm the mayors daughter here.

Cerburus nods and said: i see. Do you have any meat? That i could eat? Valora smiled and opened the cabinet grabbing a piece of steak. She threw it to cerburus and he devoured it completely. Valora giggles and said: that was fast. You're no natural wolf, are you Cerberus? 

He looked at her with red eyes and said: of course not! I'm part demon. How else would i of survived the betrayal of my pack at full force? Valora stepped back and said: you were betrayed!? Wow.