Ch. 3: USJ

Asami
After months of school we are told we're going to UA and that Aizawa-Sensei, All Might and a special hero will be there.

I get excited and when everyone is at lunch I take extra copies of the paper with the info, date, and time on it.

I teleport to the League.

I give them the paper.

They nod andI teleport back to school.

Day of trip.

After a couple of days my class and I are in our school gym uniforms and load a bus.

I sit by myself and start to sing and play some music.

When the song finishes and I feel water on my cheeks.

Was I crying?

I was confused because I haven't cried since Overhaul killed my parents.

I wipe the tears.

I put my phone away.

We reach USJ.

Everyone gets off the bus.

I stand in the back smirking.

After Thirteen explains things I see a familiar purple warp.

My smirk gets bigger.

"Students of UA from Class 1A! We are the League Of Villains! We are here to kill All Might! Where is he? We were told that he was here!?" Kurogiri says.

Thirteen holds up 3 fingers.

I sigh.

I take out my phone and text Tomura.

S - All Might used all 3 hours that he had earlier today. Maybe if you kill some of them then he'll show up.

I put away my phone.

"Maybe if we kill some of you kids he'll show up." Tomura says.

Suddenly I'm next to the League.

Suddenly a black liquid is injected into my arm.

"In a short moment this girl will kill you all. She'll want to kill you. We gave her a quirk as well. We won't explain it but... You have to find out what it us yourselves." Tomura says.

I start giggling.

It soon turns into full out laughter.

I take off the eye patch and burn it.

"Pretend they're Togato." Tomura whispers to me.

I use a quirk and it makes them all look like Overhaul.

My eyes twitch.

I charge at Aizawa-Sensei first.

I teleport behind him and decay his skin.

He screams in pain.

He tries to erase the quirk.

It stops.

I create binds and tie him up.

I take the two knives from my sleeves and merge them into a machete.

I stab Aizawa-Sensei in the back multiple times.

He screams.

Everyone tries to get me off but I create a force field to block them out.

He's unconscious and there's a lot of his blood.

I lick the wound and transform into him.

If Asami transforms and the person is a guy she'll turn into the girl version of the guy but if it's a girl she'll transform into the same version.

I tie him up and transform back.

The tape stuff is still there.

I take down the force field and make sure only All Might can enter and that no one can leave.

Iida tries to get help but he's electrocuted by the barrier.

I charge at everyone else.

After a while everyone is injured and when I think it's over All Might enters.

He has a frown on his face.

I charge towards him.

He tries to Detroit Smash me but I hold his fist in my palm and I don't move an inch.

"I know your secret Yagi Toshinori... About One For All... About Izuku Midoriya being your successor... About... Nana Shimura... Everything... Although... I know you want to kill All For One... Or Tomura Shigaraki here... But... I wouldn't do that if I were you... Because... Well... Nana Shimura is Tomura's Grandmother... ALthough... I highly doubt you knew. I don't think your predecessor would be very happy if you killed her grandson... So... I suggest... You leave." I say.

He stands there shocked.

I see Tomura with tears in his eyes.

I hug him.

He wipes the tears and the class and Aizawa-Sensei as well as Thirteen are teleported to the UA hospital by me.

"Hey guys... I'm sorry the info was wrong... I thought All Might would be here from the start." I say.

" No... You succeeded. All Might showed up anyway. It's fine Sakiko. We'll see you later. " They say.

We hug and the League leaves.

The random thugs are arrested.

I teleport back to school.

We have a 2 day break.

After school I go towards the bar.

Hey guys.I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. Until next time. Plus Ultra!

Published: 10/23/19