2

His bedroom is unusually dark tonight. His window is wide open, letting the cold breeze of the night inside his warm house. His curtains curl around the wind, pressing close to the wall when they let go. He can hear people walking on the streets and others talking on their phones.

Some are laughing and some are yelling. Yunho shifts to the headboard of his bed, resting his back against it. The shorter moves closer, his knees on either side of the younger.

Hongjoong shivers a little, fingers tangling in Yunho's hoodie.

The younger's eyes darken, looking deep into Hongjoong's. He doesn't know why, but he started feeling safe with the other, he feels like everything is okay, even if in reality, it's not.

Hongjoong is his best friend after all.
He makes Yunho feel things.
He makes Yunho feel at home.
Hongjoong is his safe place.

The younger slowly brings his hands to the older's collar, unbuttoning one of the upper buttons on Hongjoong's shirt before moving on to another one. He works his way lower, keeping his gaze on the shorter man. Once he's sure it's enough he pulls it off his right shoulder, his cold fingers brushing against Hongjoong's warm skin.

He sometimes wondered how the older let him do this to him. How he let him touch him and use him like that.

He lets his eyes leave the older's, wandering over the exposed skin. His mouth almost waters, just the sight was enough to get him even more hungry for what was about to come. Tingles running all over his body.

Yunho frowns.

He's not some sort of animal to think about Hongjoong like that.

He glances back up at him, smiling, hoping to get those thoughts out of his head. He's only happy to not see any signs of fear in the older's eyes anymore. At first he looked scared, but he never stopped Yunho. He lets go of the fabric, settling his hands on Hongjoong's forearms, leaning down.

Hongjoong whimpers as Yunho's teeth sink into his skin and the flesh below, droplets of blood running down to his collarbones and most likely ruining his brand new shirt.

He clutches at one of the younger's shoulders, hissing through gritted teeth and squeezing his eyes shut. His other hand finds it's way into Yunho's hair, gently tugging at it from the sting.

Today feels a little more painful than any other day. Yunho's fangs feel sharper than ever before and his touch is colder.

Yunho pulls back after a minute, looking up at Hongjoong, lightly chuckling. He looks at him in worry when the older doesn't say anything. He didn't like making his so called victims struggle, especially not Hongjoong. He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, some of the red liquid still on his chin and the corners of his lips.

"Are you okay?"

He asks quietly and Hongjoong's eyes flutter open. He nods a little.

"Y-Yeah."

"Are you sure?"

Hongjoong nods again, a small smile playing on his lips. A cough forces it's way out of his mouth and Yunho shakes his head, pulling the collar of his shirt back to button it up. Hongjoong watches his moves, frowning but not fighting against it.

"I'm fine, you can-"

"No hyung, I'm good for today."

Yunho cuts him off, shifting a little to give Hongjoong space to get off him and sit more comfortably on the large bed. He's still not sure how Hongjoong sitting in his lap while he fed himself became a regular thing between them but he won't say anything for as long as Hongjoong is okay like that.

The older quickly shakes his head making Yunho look at him. He raises his eyebrows at Hongjoong, who only drops his head, leaning forward with a quiet yawn. He releases Yunho's hair from his fist, letting it rest around his shoulders.

Yunho tenses up, not being sure what to do.

He likes the way Hongjoong is warm against him. The way the older giggles into his hoodie, making it barely audible or the way he tiredly smiles up at him.

He feels his face heat up a little while later, mentally scolding himself for it.

Hongjoong is only his best friend.
He's just tired.
It's late and he still forced himself to come and stay with Yunho.
He should be grateful instead of thinking about such nonsense.

Hongjoong leans back just a minute later, catching the younger's attention again.

"You're thinking too loud."

He comments with a smile and Yunho's breath catches. His eyes soften and he looks down, avoiding Hongjoong's.

This isn't real.

Hongjoong groans playfully, pushing Yunho's shoulder lightly.

"Yunho."

The older calls out softly, making Yunho's heart flutter.

No.
This isn't happening.
He can't feel like this, can he?
He doesn't actually feel what he thinks he feels.
Right?

"Yunho, look at me."

Hongjoong's tone is now demanding but still somehow soft, making the taller feel even weaker.

Yunho sighs.

His eyes meet Hongjoong's pretty ones again and he just knows that it's true.
That he feels what he thought he could never reach.
And Hongjoong made him like that.
He made him feel love.