Chapter 3

Okay... Uniform check, hair check, school supplies check, make up... meh who cares.

Yosh. Ready

~~~~~

"Please introduce yourself."

"(L/N)(Y/N), nice to meet all of you." The (H/C) haired girl gave a wide smile to the pack of humans in front of her.

~~~~~

"Kageyama-kun, good morning." A short brown haired girl called out to the karasuno first year setter.

"Ah. Morning." Kageyama continued his study without giving any of his attention to the girl in front of her.

"Eh... It's very rare to see you study. Are you sick?" The girl put her palm on the boys head and he finally changed his attention from the book he was reading to the girl. He looked at her boredly and move her hand away.

"No."

"You're no fun." The girl pouted to him but he ignored her and continued his activity.

"Why are you suddenly studying? Ah. And Hinata-kun too."

"We need to get good scores in the exams if we want to attend the competition."

"Hee~ I see. Need help?" Kageyama thought for a moment but shook his head afterwards.

"I already asked Yachi-san for help."

And I can always ask (Y/N) to tutor me.

"Ah... How unfortunate." The girl mumbled to herself so Kageyama couldn't hear her. Then the school bell rang indicating the start of hell--i mean school.

~~~~~

After a long speech from the teacher, the sound of bell that indicates recess finally rung. Kageyama put his head down on his table and sigh loudly which caught the attention of a girl who sat in front of him.

"Kageyama, you alright?" The girl knocked the boy's head lightly which got another sigh as an answer. She chuckled at the attitude of the boy in front of her.

So cute... >v<

When the brunette was about to nag Kageyama again, they both heard the setter's name was being called that made the both of them turned their attention to the sunshine near the classroom's door.

"What?"

"Someone is looking for you." And from the side of the door appear a (H/C) haired girl. Kageyama quickly stood making his chair let out a loud sound that draw most of the class' attention.

"Ka...geyama?" The girl in front of him called but he rushed to the front door and drag the other girl away.

"What was that?" The brunette asked herself.

~~~~~

"What are you doing here?"

"Is that even considered a question?"

"I mean why are you attending Karasuno?"

"Do I need to have a reason to?"

"Of course! You can like... choose any school that you want, or even a music school."

"You know that I don't want to attend music school right?"

"Well you can get a better school than here."

"How do you know it's better?"

"The school rank--"

"That's it?" Kageyama went silent at the girls comeback.

"There's no Kageyama Tobio, no your favorite volleyball team, and most importantly, none of it is closer than Karasuno from my house."

"So the location is more important than me?"

"Of course it is." (Y/N) laugh a little while patting the boy's head.

"Want lunch?"

~~~~~

Since Kageyama knows about (Y/N) who moved to Karasuno, he obviously stick with her all the time. Lunch, after practice, study and many more. But that's not a necessarily good information for everyone. There is a particular someone who had been a bit--scratch that, a lot irritated by a certain (H/C) haired girl's existence.

"Ugh... another fangirl because Kageyama starting to show his nature. Why is everyone always try to get to know him only when he's already this famous? Where are they before? And this one keeps clinging to Kageyama-kun." The brunette huff. She then went to the gym to watch the volleyball practice and surprisingly, there are quite lot of audience. And for the first time, she saw the girl who had been 'clinging' to Kageyama for these past few days. She went right to her side and took a sit beside her.

"May I sit here?"

"Of course." The girl who had been asked smiled sweetly.

"I've seen that you are quite close with Kageyama, am I right?"

"Yup. It's been quite a while."

Of course... a while... a few days more like it.

"He's an amazing setter isn't he?"

"Yes. Very. His form and play is just... very... majestic."

"I see. You're like... his fans or something?"

"Of course I am. Biggest fan if i could."

What the--

"Hey... you know, i actually don't really fond of people who only like a person for a while because of their charm only. Maybe appearance and talent. So, i usually saw others who know nothing but only shouting at Kageyama is... you know."

"I know what you meant. Sometimes i felt that too. He's too talented which made him has a lot of fangirls." The girl sigh.

Yeah right you do. 

"Nee... We haven't introduced ourselves yet."

"Ah right. My name is Tachibana Erika, I'm Kageyama's friend, his classmate. I sat infront of him." (Y/N) smiled brightly.

"Hee~ So you must know a lot about him right?" She said and followed with a chuckle.

Here we go again.

"Ah they've finished already." (Y/N) quickly stood up and about to go down but stop. She turned around and gave Erika her friendliest smile.

"My name is (Y/N). (L/N)(Y/N). I'm Tobio's girlfriend. It's nice to meet you and I hope we can talk a lot more but I really have to go. I'm sorry. See you." The brunette eyes gone wide and her eyes following every movement of the girl she just met.

His... What?!