Chapter 56

Heart's pOV
I woke up feeling sick , my whole body felt wobbly . I ran to the bathroom and threw up . I came back to the bedroom my husband and his brother were in the bedroom  . Nate was on his phone and Tyrone was stretching .
"Awake already "Tyrone said .

"Yes, woke up with a bad mild fever"I said .
I felt like throwing up again . I ran back to the bathroom . Why do I feel sick ? My head is spinning .
I cleaned my mouth then went back to the bedroom .
"Are you feeling okay "Nate asked .
" maybe something I ate is making me sick "I said .
"We can take you to the hospital incase its food poisoning "Tyrone said .
"Am okay nothing to worry about ."I said I took the towel Tyrone followed me to the shower I felt a little weak . 
"You were amazing love am proud of you "he said as he rubbed the soap all over my body .
"I knew I would do it"I said . He cleaned my body I felt dizzy when I turned to look at him he held me preventing me from falling .
"Baby are you sure you are okay?"he asked .
"Yes I am "I said .
Why am I feeling so wierd ?
Nate had a shower while Tyrone and I got dressed . We had breakfast and he joined us . They began to talk about some business stuff on a project they were working on . I got up to take my cup to the sink then suddenly everything  was going in circles , images became blurry then all I saw was darkness .

When I came to I was in the hospital I could tell from the medicinal scent .
"Thank goodness you are awake , that was a scare "He said  . Nate walked in with some coffee.
"How did I get here? What happened?"I asked
"We brought you here , you passed out "he said .
The doctor walked in .
"Wonderful to see you are awake Mrs Leo , your test results are actually goodnews ."he said . What would be the  good news if someone passed out?
" I am confused "I said .
"you are pregnant Mrs Leo ,"he said . I am what! Tyrone and Nate looked at each other . I began to think it through then it dawned on me , Tyrone has never made love to me with a condom , he hasnt had any vasectomy neither am I on any pill or birth control  so it makes sense that I am pregnant , during the two threesomes Nate used a condom on my vagina its only anal sex that he didnt use a condom plus if I do my math I may have concieved the night I lost my virginity and whome did I lose it to , Tyrone . This is what I forgot .
I am scared to know I am pregnant what if I can't manage two kids what if I am a bad mother.
"I will speak a little to the doctor ."Nate said and left.
It was just Tyrone and I .
"You dont seem so happy , you look frightened ."he said .
"I am just scared "I said .
"Scared of what?"he asked .
" bearing a baby , if I will be a good mother I just fear I may never be a great mom "I said .
He took my hand and kissed it , I looked at him , he wiped away my tears .
" Being a mother isnt about perfection , its about love , Mighty isnt your biological daughter but look at how many sacrifices you made for her  and shes more than proud to call you mom even when she knows you are not her real mother , you had to work doing odd jobs and even sacrificed your freedom to protect her . I dont have kids of my own but I know you will be the best mom and I will be the best dad "he said . He made me feel so much better .
"Thank you Tyrone "I said .
"You are welcome ,"he said .
We had the doctor do an ultrasound to determine our baby's gender and how far it is .
The baby was   twenty one weeks  old its a boy .Mighty would be so glad to  know shes having a baby brother she's always wanted a sibling for the longest time .
Hearing its hearbeat made me feel so overcome with love .

******************************
"Daddy , mommy"Mighty said when she saw Tyrone and I at Mrs Leo's living room .
I gave her some kisses she went and sat on Tyrone's lap.
"I missed you so much , grandma and I have had a lot of fun we went to watch a  movie "she said .
"I missed you too honey , next time I will join you too "I said .
Mrs Leo had her chef make us a delicious meal along with some wine and  some orange juice for mighty but since I am pregnant I can't take any alcohol .
I didnt know how to announce to my mother in law and my daughter that I am pregnant ,its my first baby .
Tyrone smiled at me , I looked around  and realized something , the napkins were blue the plates were blue, the tablecloth was blue the curtains were shortly changed to blue , then it dawned on me . Tyrone winked at me .
Mrs Leo walked into the dining room . She took a seat , shes a very attractive lady , if I were to describe her I would say shes a hot  milf .
"Grandma why is everything so blue "Mighty asked .
"Wait , who changed the setting ?"she asked puzzled .
"I did "Tyrone said he has been next to me how did he order for quick change so fast ?
"Why?"she asked .
"An additional member to the family is also here we can't ignore his presence "he said

Mrs Leo gasped and looked at me .
"You are pregnant !"she said I nodded she walked over to me and hugged me she was shedding tears of joy as she held my tummy .
"This is so amazing , am so happy to be a grandmother again"she said .
"I don't understand , what is pregnant?"Mighty asked , Tyrone carried her .
"It means mommy has a baby in her tummy , you are going to be a big sister sweetie , you will have a baby brother "he said , she jumped up in joy .
"Yes ! I will be a big sister , I will take care of my baby brother , thanks mommy and daddy for giving me a baby brother "she said .
"You are welcome hunie"I said .

"What did I miss"Nate said as he walked in .
"Am going to have a baby brother "Mighty said .
"Thats so wonderful . "He said .
"Mommy , daddy will you also give uncle a baby brother too "Mighty said we all laughed . 
"I am okay princess , your daddy is my big brother hes the best , and you too will be the best just like daddy "he said .