lost

Hi everyone, I am back. The festival I love the most is diwali so do tell me how your diwali went, for now enjoy the update.

Pragya was driving her car.she was looking very tense and disturbed.
Pragya's pov:
Stop pragya,stop thinking like this.you are thinking wrong. Everything is fine and normal.but.....but... what about purab's call.he seemed tense,he didn't answered my question abhi.and this abhi... abhi isn't picking up my calls.let me meet him I......I will ....will not talk to him.but why God....why god there are negative vibes around me.
Flashback
PRAGYA: hey purab!
PURAB:hii,how are you
PRAGYA: you know I was thinking to call you oonly. i was very worried about abhi I don't kno....
PURAB: pragya...pragya before you ask anything more. Please come to my apartment.
PRAGYA:I am coming, but tell me where is abhi, he is...
PURAB: please come to my apartment, your every question will be answered.
PRAGYA: purab everything is fine,he is....
PURAB:you just come here.
By saying that purab ended the call and pragya rushed towards his house.
Flashback ends.
Pragya ranged the bell of purab's apartment.purab comes and opened the door.
PRAGYA: what the hell is wrong with you purab.why didn't you answered my questions clearly.where is abhi, It's getting scary now.he isn't picking up my phone. Where is abhi, nothing happened to him.just tell me purab
PURAB: calm down,one question at a time.nothing happened to abhi.he is fit and healthy.

Pragya breathed a sigh of relief and sat on the nearby sofa hearing his answer

PRAGYA:thank God, your call made me so tense,I just....I don't what all type of things came into my head.
PURAB:it's nothing like you are thinking. Have some water.
Purab gave pragya a glass of water and sat beside her.
PRAGYA: this is much needed,by the way did he called you.where is he.
PURAB: no, I met him,he is in my bedroom.you go and talk to him.
Pragya was shocked by his answer.

PRAGYA:whattttt *she almost shouted at purab for being so casual with his answer* you and your friend both are crazy

Saying this she went into bedroom.after pragya entered the room purab took a deep breath.
PURAB: please God give her strength to handle what's coming next. Pragya and abhi should understand each other like always think wisely.
In bedroom
Pragya entered and saw none.
PRAGYA:where is he,didn't purab played prank on me.maybe he is in balcony I should check.
Pragya saw abhi sitting on the sofa with his back facing her.
pragya's pov:
Oh God, how can he be so careless.here I am so much tensed about him and he is sitting quietly here.let's have fun then....