1

Athena's POV:

A tear slipped from my eye quickly, and before it could fall from my face I blended it in with my makeup. Makeup to hide my pain, my hurt.

Watching as they lowered the casket in the ground, apart of me wanted to run and scream because there was no way, I could get her back.

I've come across tons of dead bodies, and when I got that call to identify her body, I knew Angelic was gone.

The heavy sounds of rain were heard all over, as everyone was quiet for the moment of silence. Shifting my eyes, I stared at Saint, who was crying on the shoulder of his girlfriend.

I couldn't help but observe him. His face, and body definitely matured since the five years I last saw him. His chocolate skin glistened from what looked like coco butter on his skin. His almond sized eyes, were filled with sadness, as his jaw clenched repeatedly from trying not to cry.

His gold chain shined, and stood out in front of his black turtle neck, and dress pants. His dress shoes matched, his trench coat that was Burberry and looked amazing on him. Clearing my throat I was shook out of my thoughts from the thunder that wanted attention.

Angelic forgive me, I almost drooled over your brother while crying over you. It caught me by surprise I wasn't known to go that way, recently.

My heart broke as her casket was brought to its position. I was all alone.

"In peace may you go on," the pastor who I made sure wasn't crooked spoke. "Everyone please go inside the dining hall, food, and refreshments will be served there."

Turning around the crowd did the same, as I watched the black umbrellas collectively come together, heading to the hall.

Only you, Angelic. Only you, I would come out in the rain for, I mumbled to myself.

Angelic, and I didn't believe on going out on days when it was raining. We took it as a sign of the angels crying from all the people we killed. In general, rain was sad and depressing to me. I didn't want any parts, but Angelic wasn't going to go out without a bang.

-

"It's okay baby, this was God's will," an old woman from the neighborhood spoke to Angelic's ex, George.