°•.✞.•°

You and alucard both watched trevor and sypha leave, quietly standing in the frame of the large doors of the castle.
Alucard softly spoke after trevor and sypha had walked a few feet from the castle.
Alucard~
" You know you all could stay here for the night...."
Trevor~
He looks over his shoulder as alucard raises his voice for them to hear.
He slightly opens his mouth for a moment as it then turns into a noded smile.

" we're just going out for a small walk, check the perimeter around the castle....We'll be back"

Sypha waved her hand goodbye as she followed trevor close behind.

You both watched as they walk farther out to the nearby woods.
alucards eyes then shifting up to look at the sky after no longer seeing trevors and syphas forms from a distance.

You glanced at his face, his long golden hair framing it perfectly.

As if feeling your gaze he then turns to look at you, a small smile forming onto his lips.

"That means you too y/n"

Your eyes slightly shifting the other way for a moment.
Y/n~
" oh well.. thank you..for  the hospitality.."

Shaking his head a little in amusement, he then turned away from the door frame,walking back into the castle.
You walked back inside following him silently.
Alucard~
"While we wait for them to come back,... would you like me to show you around the castle?"
Y/n~
" I'd love to see the full castle ,yes...but
After all that's happend today wouldn't you like to rest?"
Alucard~
" im fine, ill rest a bit later.
I dont think i can show you the entire castle by the time they return.
But ill show you around as to what time permits"

Y/n~
" allright if you're up to it, then ill gladly enjoy the tour"
You smile while starting to follow him

Alucard~
" even if the castle is broken and ruined in its current state?" His brow raises
Y/n~
" oh I dont mind at all, no matter how badly damaged, it is still and forever will be a beautiful castle."
" honestly I dont think it will stay broken forever right?....you said it yourself, you can fix it."
Alucard~
"Im sure I can..but it would most likley require a lot of magic.
  Id have to look in my fathers archives to fix it properly."
Y/n~
" you'll be able to bring the castle back to its original state im sure, no matter how long it takes."

He smiled lightly as he began to walk towards one of the castles halls near the throne room.

Y/n~
" may I ask how many rooms the castle contains?"
Alucard~
" hmm..thats difficult to answer...."
Y/n ~
"What?..how so?"
Alucard~
"You forget this castle is magical when its alive.
This castle ....contains many upside down rooms and hidden rooms."
" Some can take you instantly into different parts of the castle once you step inside. Almost as if it has a mind of its own it can somtimes feel like a labrynth.
" Would you believe me if I told you that ive never walked into most of the rooms within my fathers castle?"
He glances over at you while you both approach a large pair of doors.
He pushes them open revealing a naturally dimly lit ballroom before them.

Y/n~
" oh my...the ballroom is beautiful~"

Your eyes taking in the view each time you turn to look around.
Stained glass and Roman dark gothic architectural designs adorned throughout the ballroom.